PGDBA from Sydenham

Hey guys It is advisable to do PGDBA from Sydenham rather than doing MMS from dalmia, sies or MET Please do reply Raj

Hey guys
It is advisable to do PGDBA from Sydenham rather than doing MMS from dalmia, sies or MET
Please do reply
Raj

hi there
it surely makes a lot of sense to go for a better known and good institute for management course . the thing that should be guarded against is that all these colleges in mumbai run both mms and their own autonomous courses. one of them will suffer ..... which one is anyone's guess .

all said and done i still think that sydenham is head and shoulders above the rest

Raj,

Sydenham is quite a bit better than MET,Sies.However it may not be very easy to get into the Pgdba program as there are 60 seats in all.And as there is reservatn only 24 seats in open category.The fees are considerably less than most mba courses.Approx. 30k per yr.

Suhas.

Hey guys
Thnxs for ur replies .Anyways the forms for PGDBA are out (3rd june to 14th july) & the exam is on 18th july.For details visit www.simsree.org
Cya Take care
Raj

.-----------------------------

Hey wiz
K.J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research, Vidyavihiar (E)
Phone : 25140006, 25106552, Website : www.simsr.somaiya.com
Religious : Gujarati / No. of seats reserved for Minority / Managemnet : 60
Cya Take care
Raj

thanks raj.

I called them soon after my ppst. They said that the number of seats under management quota are 12. The fees would be Rs 3 lack per annum.

I'm not sure that its really worth it, besides the CET scores are a question mark as of now.

hey suhas and raj......................................there only 30 seats for open category remainin 30 for scst.......bad na.....................................july 18th exam.....by august u will get ur results.....

Hey guys
My friend wants to know whether its advisable to do PGDBA from MET(Bandra).
Pls help him
Raj

hi
met is pretty decent insti . but only the top 20 ppl get placement of their choice .

Hey Mba Aspirant
Thnxs a lot . But r the placements really good?

no they are not good . lets just accept the fact that apart from top 10 b schools in the country . no where is the placement upto the mark . but that does not mean one shouldn't mean that one cannot try for these insititutes . 7 ppl from MET last yr undertook a project funded by UN . be in the top 10% of the batch and then placement scene is good/decent

Hey guys,
How many have taken the application form of Sydhenam for PGDBA course ? Could someone please furnish the details like no of seats, quota for reserved category , fees etc .
Raj

THX GUYS 4 INFO ON MET ,I HAVE STOOD 10 IN MET PG.WANTED TO KNOW HOW GOOD IS THE FACULTY,BESIDES HOW R THE SUMMER PLACE MENTS PREFERABLY IN THE MARKETING SECTOR.BESIDES HOEW GOOD IS MET VIS A VIS SIES & CHETANA

ANY BODY KNOWS IF PG OF WELINGKARS,SYDNEHAM OR MET ARE RECOGNISED BY AICTE OR NOT,IF NOT HOW DOES IT AFFECT THE COURSE

Is it better to do a PGDBA from SYDNEHAM than an MMS from the same college ???

Both.pg.And.Mms.are.recognized.by.Aicte...Diff.between.Pgd.and.Mms.is.that.De.former.is.not.recog.by.any.
Univ.Its.autonomous.while.de.latter.is.recognized.By.some.god.damn.Univ...Like.Mumbai.univ.et.al

Posted from a mobile

Hey guys
Howz the PGDBA of Chetna College?
Has anybody collected the application form of Sydhenam PGDBA?.If yes pls furnish some details
Cya Take Care
Raj

The only bad thing about these chaps is the number of seats that are reserved.
That means you'll have guys who're gonna drag the quality of the whole batch downwards.

To the guys who say "Everyone should get an oppurtunity to do an MBA", I say
"If you feel you're worthy enough to study Management, compete on PURE MERIT. We'll see !!"

Anyway, the test is on 18th July and the list of candidates selected for the GD-PI will be put up on 26th July. Final merit list on 4th Aug.

Keep those "Original" SSC & HSC marksheets close at hand, coz there are 40 marks reserved for "Past academic performance".
Work ex will count only if the company is listed on any of the Stock Exchanges (tell them to get lost, yaar !! Acting like typical fullstop comma Govt guys).