PGD in retail banking and sales from SIMS

can anyone tell me about PGD in retail banking and sales from symbiosis institute of management studies.I havnt given this years SNAP but I have 1.5 year of experience.What is the selection procedure?what is the fee structure.how about the placeme…

can anyone tell me about PGD in retail banking and sales from symbiosis institute of management studies.I havnt given this years SNAP but I have 1.5 year of experience.What is the selection procedure?what is the fee structure.how about the placements and average salary package?

hello ritika_n,

1. Qualification acquired on successful completion of the course.

You will be receiving a PG Diploma in Retail Banking and Sales from Symbiosis International University.

2. Stipend during the course training

Beginning from the fifth month (after the classroom training) you will be given a consolidated stipend of INR 10,000 per month.

3. Salary on confirmation

On successful completion of the course, you will be employed in Standard Chartered Bank or any of its Group Companies. The approximate salary will be around INR 300000 (3 lakhs).

hope it helps.....

hello ritika_n,

You will be receiving a PG Diploma in Retail Banking and Sales from Symbiosis International University.

Beginning from the fifth month (after the classroom training) you will be given a consolidated stipend of INR 10,000 per month.

On successful completion of the course, you will be employed in Standard Chartered Bank or any of its Group Companies. The approximate salary will be around INR 300000 (3 lakhs).

hope it helps.....

Hi.......can anyone tell me the future prospects of this course.......i mean as posted in earlier threads, is it a field job?
Sub:PGD in Retail Banking and Sales( PGD RBS) From SIMS,PUNE

Hi,

Could you please also advise regarding the job profile after the completion of the 8 months OJT.
Is everyone given the confirmed job after doing 8 months training or some people are not given the job.

what is the package that they offer after completion of the OJT

Thanks
hello ritika_n,

hope it helps.....

Hello,

Whats the placement scenario over there and can they achieve 100% campus placement???