PGCIL Diploma Trainee | Recruitment, Admit Card, Result

Join the discussion on PGCIL Recruitment 2019 and Get all the details about (Power Grid Corporation of India Limited), Exam Date, Online Application, PGCIL Admit Card, Syllabus,  Recruitment through GATE, Result, Cut off, Paper pattern, Preparation, and Much more

Visit Official Website for More Information:- www.powergridindia.com

Other Important Articles:

PGCIL Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 10 Vacancies

To keep track of latest discussions on PGCIL Recruitment 2019 stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY

Subscribe and post questions and answers of diploma level. Involve yourself in healthy discussion to enhance the chance of getting through the competition. Thank you.

WR1 diploma trainee in electrical date is out 5th june 2016

Kisi ko pgcil diploma.trainee electrical ke cut off ka idea hai kya...kitna ja sakta hai..

guys i have written sr2...anybody knows abt the previous year cutoff....do we can able to know our marks

all sr2 candidatesshare ur expected marks

What is the expected date of result For wr1...

any idea about cutoff ?????

experienced guys plz tell....difficulty level/ pattern of JE Electrical paper.... 

Bhai log wr1 wala result aa gaya

is it only for the diploma holdrs?

anybody knows OBC cut off

How many of you applied to NR1...

WR1 diploma trainee selected candidates share ur contact details here

Hi friends wr 1 results is out but not selected even 116/120.& 16/50 in tech & Non tech attempts by me. I think there was something wrong in recruitment process because no marks shows. What's your suggestions plz reply

How we can know our marks and cutoff In pgcil WR1 DT exam

Admit card for NR-1 can be downloaded now......is anyone having center Jaipur for electrical ..exam date 24/7/2016

NR1 ka exam kaisa raha doston...?

Today's exam expected cutoff??

I think 150 or above will be the cutoff of NR1