PG UnderDogs 2006 - T- Shirt! When , Why ,How???

Ok , Now we have a thread for the tee for the Underdogs!!! Well, it all started here and within an hour we were ready with the designs. Judging by the enthusiasm of the junta here, I am still not sure how many tees to get printed!!! I do…

Hi ,
The Tshirt idea is fantastic .. Looks great ... but what about the tshirt that we talked about at genes

regards
shailesh

Hi ,
The Tshirt idea is fantastic .. Looks great ... but what about the tshirt that we talked about at genes

regards
shailesh

yup....
I am in...
now all I need is guidance for buying stuff on the online store...
hehehe
cheers and thanks once again.. really brilliant initiative!

Upps...this is the sexiest and the most seductive T. Shirt I am coming across after a long time. I want it. Should I post my size....

i liked second tee shirt.First one talks about CAT and what if i dont get thru CAT..i wont be able to wear tht:neutral: .Second one is great..only suggestion is to remove 2006 and add something like UDT second batch ot 3rdbatch or something which identified UDT of this year..the reason being when in 2010 also i wear this tee, dont want people to know tht this is 4 year old tee....

no groans plzzz

me too ..me too...
it will be really helpful if some senior member can post how to get this tee... online transaction...full details...kahin khatam hi na ho jaayein

@sjyoti...plz:)

@ Awasthi Bhai..

Awesome idea, waise Jin logo ne XAT fora, unka bhi to kucch socho.. Thoda Nainsaafi nahi unke saath..

@ Aspire and Awasthi Bhai !

Aur yeh Genes ke plan, yeh mujhe nahi pata.. Kya baat hai.. Kuch game bajaya kya !

Ok , Now we have a thread for the tee for the Underdogs!!!

Well, it all started here and within an hour we were ready with the designs.

Judging by the enthusiasm of the junta here, I am still not sure how many tees to get printed!!! I dont want our office to be raided by the people who dont get them!!!

Ok, will answer few queries which have been put up by the people on Underdogs thread,

is the T-shirt available in black?
i liked second tee shirt.First one talks about CAT and what if i dont get thru CAT..i wont be able to wear tht:neutral: .Second one is great..only suggestion is to remove 2006 and add something like UDT second batch ot 3rdbatch or something which identified UDT of this year..the reason being when in 2010 also i wear this tee, dont want people to know tht this is 4 year old tee....

no groans plzzz

Ummm i think the designs are for the front and the back...correct me if i am wrong:satisfie:

Mridul

What are the diff colours????
Grey available??

no groans plzzz

on the contrary i love the first one! I have wrecked my IT career for the past two years just bcoz of cat, even if i don't make thru any college this year, atleast i'm proud of giving it a good shot! This T-shirt would reflect that thought! :)

Every one to his opinion... Dono options khula rahko.... :)

@gnrs, big size mae thoda quantity bhar ke rakhna... the reason i don't have a PG tee is bcoz of that only 😞
Ummm i think the designs are for the front and the back...correct me if i am wrong:satisfie:

Mridul

damn! Quite correct! no wonder u r in the dream team and i ain't!!!

Oh yes!!! the price, the price will be Rs 249/- , which will include transaction and courier charges.

Mods ke liye no free tee? 😞

Mridul

Even i think so!!! 😃
ninja_talli Says
damn! Quite correct! no wonder u r in the dream team and i ain't!!!

haha....nothing to do with DT dude....plain common sense...that's it

Mridul

This Tee thingie is special...
Great idea and initiative....
Though i am not part of any team.... i wud love to have one as a born spectator...
Kudos to Jackal, Eka and our dear Rohit!!!

These guys rock!!!..:thumbsup:..

THANKS...
estranged_gnrs, Jackal, _eka_

Can't wait to put it on and come to the company..

Is baar pleej small size rakhna!! 😐 Nahi to main phir nahi le paungi

Aur agar li to it will be an over sized night suit tee and I dont want to wear a PG tee in my sleep! I want junta to see it 😉

@gnrs, big size mae thoda quantity bhar ke rakhna... the reason i don't have a PG tee is bcoz of that only :(

And please make a few in smaller sizes too!! There are some girls also among the Underdogs,u see

Thanks to Jackal and _eKa_ once again!

Doubt please...

What abt ppl who are nominated but rejected from Dream Team, Not selected(read rejected) in Underdogs, and did just OKay at CAT...!! Would they b able to get T-Shirts? If Yes, then which ones are possible for them?? Dream Team or Underdog team??

N hey, what colours are available??