PG Shop : Your one stop to B-School forms, T-Shirts and more!

Helloa Puys! The PaGaLGuY.com team presents the PG Shop! We are launching the PG Shop with couple of long awaited PG Tees and B-School forms. Be ready to see more interesting products in PG Shop in the coming months. For the PaGaLGuY jun…

Hey ..I inagurated the shop with my first post here
Anyways is there any other design or color for Tee awaited??

Helloa Puys!

The PaGaLGuY.com team presents the PG Shop! We are launching the PG Shop with couple of long awaited PG Tees and B-School forms. Be ready to see more interesting products in PG Shop in the coming months.

For the PaGaLGuY junta, we have 2 payment options -

1> Credit Card ( MasterCard and VISA)
2> Cash on Delivery

Do read the Terms and Conditions for each option when you are making a transaction!

Happy Shopping Puys! Queries, doubts, feedback awaited!

Go to PaGaLGuY Shop

Cheers,
Rohit

hey , how do Cash on Delivery works??????i don't hav much idea.and in how much time PG shop products will be delivered?
This works as follows
Step 1 - You order for a product online, When prompted for payment option please select Cash on Delivery.
Step 2 You will be taken to another page where you will be asked for information like address, phone number to help us locate the location for delivery.

Step 3 - Within next 24 hours of the order being placed, you will receive a call on the phone number provided by you so that we can do reconfirm your order,address, suitable time for delivery etc.
Step 4 Our logistics partner will also call you to fix a time by which to collect the payment
Step 5 On the basis of time agreed upon,a delivery boy appointed by us would visit you to collect the transaction amount. On collection of the complete booking amount, you will be handed over your order and an official receipt .

Check out the PG Shop Help

Cheers,
Rohit

Hey PG i want to buy ur Self-acturized T-shirt but city name not in list

i am from Gujarat/Visngar

in u r form given other but then how can u know city from pincode???????

Placed My Order for a Tee....

Way to Go PG HQ!

Congratss to all you guys and gurls @ PG,who made this possible..!

Cheerzz..
Ankur

Hi ALL,

ordered 2 tees for myself

I selected the shirt, filled all the details, made the payment but somehow wasn't redirected from the axis bank gateway. Could you please check if my tee has been booked? Lemme know if you need any details to check that..

Hamara Tee-shirtwa bhi booked.......order no. 17 self-actualization it is.

Helloa Puys!

The PaGaLGuY.com team presents the PG Shop! We are launching the PG Shop with couple of long awaited PG Tees and B-School forms. Be ready to see more interesting products in PG Shop in the coming months.

For the PaGaLGuY junta, we have 2 payment options -

1> Credit Card ( MasterCard and VISA)
2> Cash on Delivery

Do read the Terms and Conditions for each option when you are making a transaction!

Happy Shopping Puys! Queries, doubts, feedback awaited!

Go to PaGaLGuY Shop

Cheers,
Rohit

Hi,

How many b schools have tied up with PG for sale of application forms...

Congratulations PG for the new feather in its cap!!!

Booked the order for both the tees

Way to go PG!!!! :thumbsup:

Cheers!!!
Siddharth

I have Placed my order and it says payment made,but i have not received any order confirmation mail from team Pg,how long does it takes for the mail to come across..?

spirit11 Says
I have Placed my order and it says payment made,but i have not received any order confirmation mail from team Pg,how long does it takes for the mail to come across..?

I got the mail immediately after the payment was made.

Cross-check your mail id which you entered while filling your details.

Cheers!!!
Siddharth

Yups,received the mail,but on the email id that i have for my Puy id and not on the one that i mentioned may be my mistake,but now there is a problem i have ordered for the same tee twice(apparently the first time i ordered the payment gateway showed payment failure but now i received a mail that says my payment was a success!) order no 9 and 10,and now want to cancel one of those order,Is it Possible?can anyone @team PG,please check this out?

Thanks,
Ankur

Hello PG,

I wanted to buy the tee using Credit Card par pata nahi kaise wo COD ho gaya...wo cancel ho sakta hai kya..i wanna buy using CC..Jaldi batao..

Cheers,
RD.

hi all,
after 2 days of continuous work in the office, to release PGShop , everyone went home. we will get back to you first thing tomorrow morning with answers to all your queries .

Thanks for your patience.

Cheers,
Deepu.

Got myself a tee .... MBA

order no. 23 .... way to go PG!!

Got myself a tee .... MBA

order no. 23 .... way to go PG!!

I think we've sold over 50 tees in the last couple of hours .. I think we will run out soon. But what the heck. These are limited edition tees and you should buy em .. Collectors item

I bought four of them for myself and my family 😁
I think we've sold over 50 tees in the last couple of hours .. I think we will run out soon. But what the heck. These are limited edition tees and you should buy em .. Collectors item

I bought four of them for myself and my family :D

rightly said

i too bought two of them and also i am the first person to buy anything from PGShop.

Cheers,
Deepu.
Hi,

How many b schools have tied up with PG for sale of application forms...

Hi, We are in talks with lots of them - they should start showing up in our shop very soon 😃

Great initiative PG.....
Just ordered one for myself via COD...any idea within how many days the order will be delivered????

Cheers