PG Scorecard : One place to get all answer keys and scores

Hello Puys , Firstly loads and loads of luck to all ye and crack it. We observed in last couple of years that people rush to different coaching sites to compare their answers and get their scores. With CAT becoming more difficult, we saw…

504 Gateway Time-out

nginx/0.7.21

Sorry to disapoint you Rohit, server overload already, or something else?

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning
Filename: controllers/users.php
Line Number: 512

Nope, some things have been updated now. We are now uploading the answer keys so you might find some variations as the uploading happens. Your scores are safe at ALL times. Just keep checking and you should continue to find updated scores 😃

Sorry to disapoint you Rohit, server overload already, or something else?

Severity: Warning
Line Number: 512

Severity: Notice

Filename: views/edit.php

Line Number: 245
:x:x:x:yell:

i saved my answers but i think due to overload they were not saved properly... now on the edit page I can only find m y QA answers.... a PHP error message is displayed in place of VA and DI...
On view scores page it shows VA - 0!
Is it possiible to reset the answers and enter them again?

i saved my answers but i think due to overload they were not saved properly... now on the edit page I can only find m y QA answers.... a PHP error message is displayed in place of VA and DI...
On view scores page it shows VA - 0!
Is it possiible to reset the answers and enter them again?

What's that icon for on the top of the answers page:

'Edit my answers'.

I can see it from a mile.
What's that icon for on the top of the answers page:

'Edit my answers'.

I can see it from a mile.

even I can see it from that distance! ....but after clicking on it what I dont see are the answers for DI and VA that i had entered prior to saving...
to be very precise.... in place of every question there is this message

Filenam: views/edit.php
Line Number: 245

Also the data has not been saved completely....which is clearly evident from 'view my scores' page........

Is there any way to reset the answers completely for my account and enter the answers all over again
503 Service Unavailable

No server is available to handle this request.

Line Number: 459

How do i get thru this ?????????

A couple of TIME keys have been incorrectly uploaded on PG scoreboard. I realized that after visiting the TIME site. Please look into the same.

Regards,
Rahul

refresh If that does not work, please post the screenshot here.

Rohit

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_fHbKrcQukk4/SSBE8XgmbEI/AAAAAAAAADo/uWd9TPHLKK4/s400/Scorecard.jpg

already uploaded my answers....but not getting the results...it shows
504 Gateway Time-out

:(:banghead:

already uploaded my answers....but not getting the results...it shows
504 Gateway Time-out

:(:banghead:

Same happens for me ...

Sorry guys, there were certain bugs in the scorecard app and we had to take it offline. We have all your data and are working even right now to fix it and get it back live. Hope you understand ..

pagalguy Says
Sorry guys, there were certain bugs in the scorecard app and we had to take it offline. We have all your data and are working even right now to fix it and get it back live. Hope you understand ..

Any rough idea as to when the application will be active again?
The tech team has not slept for last 2 days! We are working on it and I guess it should not take more than 2 hours.
Will keep you updated.

Rohit

sorry for bugging u again...i have been waiting since yesterday night for the app 2 b active...am still getting the "sorry..." message...iwhen can i expect it 2 b online

another thing...please note that TIME may have changed their key again...as i am getting a diff result to the one i saw on scorecard yesterday (was lucky 2 c it 1ce)...just for ur info 😃

still not able to login...

Error:
A Database Error Occurred

Unable to connect to your database server using the provided settings.

the app seems to be not updating.

it shows an omr which is not mine and when i dutifully corrected everything it refuses to update my data reloading the earlier omr sheet grrr

please look into the matter

I just filled up my answers but instead of saving the entered answers, it is showing some different answers. Please look into this issue. Thanks.