[PG Premier League-Bangalore Team]Heroes of the IIMB soil

In continuation to the thread started by Estranged_Gnrs http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-and-related-discussion/32751-pagalguy-mock-cats-premier-league.html I hereby invite nominations for the Bangy team We require 10 good guys fro…

In continuation to the thread started by Estranged_Gnrs

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/pagalguy-mock-cats-premier-league-25032751

I hereby invite nominations for the Bangy team

We require 10 good guys from Bangalore + 5 from near by locations

My Nominations:-

1.Cat_demon - Captain (Kerala)
2.the_hate-Vice Captain
3.Retribeaushun
4.Amrutesh666

Rest will be added soon

Ps: I can take the coach post if you guys are OK..CAT kae baare mae gyan tho bhohat dae saktha hoon (though CAT ka decision is still pending)

Hi Puys

I would love to be a part of this dream team from Bangalore, well cannot be a player as I am already in a B School and so can become the manager, if everybody agrees to ! πŸ˜ƒ even if I am not selected, I would be more than happy to help you puys out in whatever way possible...

Hey!!

Presently I am not in Bangalore but will be moving there in 15 days time. Can I be a part of this team ?

Though I think this is a dream team and hence mock scores would be an important criterion. I do not know whether my scores are good enough.

My complete profile is :

Quali - B.Tech(IT) from IIIT Allahabad with CGPI - 9.0/10

Workex - Nil but joining Oracle Corps. on 21st July.
Prev CAT attempts -
CAT 07 - 98.56 percentile with cutoff not cleared in VA.

Calls -
XLRI(PMIR) and SP Jain

Waitlisted in XLRI(PMIR) and rejected in SP Jain.

Performance this season -

SIMCAT 1 - 99.82 percentile ( AIR - 39 )
SIMCAT 2 - 99.93 percentile ( AIR - 12 )

The main motivation for me is to interact and learn from the members whether I am a part of that team or not. πŸ˜ƒ

Guys start pouring in..the other teams have already crossed 2 pages...

Please post your nominations with your profile + last 3 mock scores..

Also if you have appeared for CAT earlier, your CAT scores too...

Alright. Im in.

Any role is acceptable.

To begin with , How about the name 'Felis catus chasseurs'
About myself, a 3-CAT experience, with a positive slope, something like a top right corner of an exponentially increasing curve . No No, my CAT QA is not that good

CAT 05- 97.2
CAT 06-98.2
CAT 07-98.64

Let it flow.

Cheers
666 :Fade-col:

hey Bangalore Puys!

Wake Up Yaar !!!!
Its high Tyme!!

see all other teams... they have alraedy geared up !!!

common guys !!! :)
pour in ur nominations!! πŸ˜ƒ

Hey!!

Presently I am not in Bangalore but will be moving there in 15 days time. Can I be a part of this team ?

Though I think this is a dream team and hence mock scores would be an important criterion. I do not know whether my scores are good enough. The judges can have a look at them and decide accordingly.

The main motivation for me is to interact and learn from the members whether I am a part of that team or not. :)

are you kidding me dude....i feel 98.56 in cat with AIR - 39 and 12 in 1st two simcats are more than gud enough....

first of all lemme nominate myself formally....
i was thinking of DT as my short term goal and cat as long term goal(and obviously IIM's as final destination)...
it came as a (pleasant) surprise to have dream teams for each region!!
situations change....but then aren't we aspiring to become top managers of country:2gunfire:

my mock scores are in my signature...more importantly its not the mock scores....its my aim to keep improving till the D-day and beyond...
last yr i started with sm 80 odd %ile and struggled to enter 90+ club in first 10 mocks...but then i ended up getting 97+ in last 8-9 mocks with few in 99+ club,..
since we are starting this early for dream team i guess mock scores can only be "a" criteria and not "the" criteria....

i would be really proud to be a part of this team....this can provide me a platform to be in touch with the best in city and eventually the nation....get sm serious gyaan nd chill out...get sm guidance, motivation frm the ppl who hv done it in past....nd well seniors like anarchy,prem_ravi,jlt,mantri,tati,parulbajaj(and in larger picture all the senior puys....forgive me if i missed sm1) can help us with their experiences....

i feel after cat it won't be the 2.5 hrs tht wud be so memorable but the journey to cat tht wud remain in our hearts...we wud be together at moments of low and get high together in moments of success...

i wud request fellow blore puys to uplaod their mock scores on mock scores repository thread so that it can give ppl better idea for nominations...

my nominations->
1)cat_demon - captain
2) caterpillar_iim (sorry...i edited smthin...i'll put up final nomination soon)
3) moi
4) shabadp(i've been in touch with him for past few months and m sure he will rock on final day)

coach - prem_ravi

i'll come up with rest of list after sm ground work...
cheers
-------------

To begin with , How about the name 'Felis catus chasseurs'

Hi amrutesh

well u hav suggested a nice name, but what i feel is that if we keep an easier and smaller name, that would be easily memorised by all....

How does this selection go? Is it like I say I want to be in this team and then what??

Are there any selection criteria? or are there some minimum of 60% in your 10th and that kind of stuff...

How does this selection go? Is it like I say I want to be in this team and then what??

Are there any selection criteria? or are there some minimum of 60% in your 10th and that kind of stuff...

Hi srikar

well i think that if there are only the requisite number of nominations then there should not be any selection criteria (which I think wont be the case) and in case the nominations increase, then I thnk , we as puys only need to make a selection criteria for the same.. till then atleast nominate urself.. πŸ˜ƒ

My formal nomination for the team

A little about my CAT history.
Written 3 CAT's so far with following results.
CAT 05 - 74.xx%
CAT 06 - 99.77%
CAT 07 - 98.36%

Link to my mock scores available in my signature.

And yes I am in Bangalore

My Nomination for Premier League-Bangalore Team
MyProfile :
B.Tech : REC Jalandhar (ECE)
Yet Another software engineer , work ex - 4+ yrs
CAT History : No Attempts in since 2002
Started my prep recently , have the desire to make it to the Top
Like to be a part of the team which will give me chance to intercat with other and walk togather in the Journey called CAT

Mock Scores till now :
IMS Open SimCAT 98.01 %le
TIME AIMCAT918 90.8 %le
Details :My Mock score
Not sure if my scores are good enough to make it too the team . Will cheer for the team not the less
Cheers
My Formal Nomination

Okay, here is the link for my mock scores so far. So how do I follow up? and who is responsible for my selection? The captain? or coach? So I can butter them up ;)

Update: Initially I thought this was an informal way to get together to improve performance amongst promising performers. A way to exchange strategies, problem solving techniques etc... But people started posting their entire resumes!!! My post seems to be the only one which is 3-4 lines!

Probably I too will beef up my profile here πŸ˜‰

So its like this...
A bengalooru dream team??? Awesome idea... I am willing to watch from the sidelines and cheer you guys on

I am sure this team is gonna do wonders (coz frankly speaking, I have full faith in all my friends!)...

Prem would be awesome as a coach (personal opinion.. not be considered at all πŸ˜ƒ )... as he personally would be there along with you puys egging you on to new heights!!

And I better get good results from this team.. coz you guys know what all I can do to you guys on any given weekend (K is just a stone's throw away from Bangalore, remember??? )

All the best puys... And please send me a message on gtalk/pm in case any help of mine is needed!

Well, well..The B Schoolers are pouring in..We have our Anarchy + IIMB guys who are there to support / guide us....

Also think about the Team name..

My choice "Heroes of the IIMB soil'..

If majority has some other name in mind, we can change it accordingly...

And I better get good results from this team.. coz you guys know what all I can do to you guys on any given weekend (K is just a stone's throw away from Bangalore, remember??? )

now that is scary....

on a serious note...thnx!! i'll too support blore team(more of a cheerleader) with all my abilities irrespective of i mk it into the team or not...

come on blore puys....its nominations time!!!
Also think about the Team name..

My choice "Heroes of the IIMB soil'..

If majority has some other name in mind, we can change it accordingly...

Am also in for the same name πŸ˜ƒ

A few more choices:
Royal Managers ;)
Bangalore 'Test' Team.... Simple and real ;)

My personal favorite ( a must before every mock) : Half Chai Wills....