PG MICA Mumbai Meet-2010

With the new move by MICA,aspirants are filled with apprehensions,anxiety and a lot of questions spinning their head. To clear our queries and give us the real picture of MICA we have senior MICA veterans who have agreed to share all the MICA…

With the new move by MICA,aspirants are filled with apprehensions,anxiety and a lot of questions spinning their head.

To clear our queries and give us the real picture of MICA we have senior MICA veterans who have agreed to share all the MICAgyaan with us.

We are planning to have a PG MICA Meet in Mumbai in the 3rd week of January.

We would be communicating the exact dates and location after co-ordinating with the MICA seniors.

Hope to see all the Mumbai Micaaspirants!

More the merrier,the expenses can be shared reasonably
Well what are you thinking,ofcourse we need to treat our seniors for their time and gyaan:D

Am game...just fix on a convenient sunday morning, i ll have to come from nasik 😃

@Abhishek:Sure,would keep that in mind while finalising on the day and timings.

Hi all

Nice to knw abt the Mica Meet

@Xanthipe:Is any MICA faculty coming?

and puys how about next sunday morning?

Hi all

Nice to knw abt the Mica Meet

@Xanthipe:Is any MICA faculty coming?

and puys how about next sunday morning?

Nah!No MICA faculty,when Deval Ma'am arrives in mumbai we can very well have our 2nd meet
I would suggest a 3rd week so that sufficient time is there to reach as many aspirants as possible but you can surely give your preferences,majority wins!

Faculty meets should be kept separate from student meets. No matter how comfortable you are talking to them, there are certain things you cannot ask in front of faculty members, and everyone knows that.

Looking forward to seeing this happen.

Cheers,
Chuck

Im up for it... Please keep me in the loop.

Cheers,
Kaustubh

Count me in tooo friends

Hello puys,

Well I ll be appearing for CAT/Micat(hopefully) next year...so can I attend ?

Cheers!
Arun.

Yes you are most welcome

Hello puys,

Well I ll be appearing for CAT/Micat(hopefully) next year...so can I attend ?

Cheers!
Arun.

a fellow aspirant... bangalore would have been good coz me in mysore... but do tell in advance so i can try to make it to mumbai in time..

Ok since you are comin to mumb...would coming down to pune as well be feasible to u?
Or should we come down to mumb?

Gr8 initiative plz try to make it happen before 21st jan
PLz plz plz plz
Ok since you are comin to mumb...would coming down to pune as well be feasible to u?
Or should we come down to mumb?

Hey Vampire,

As of now,the meet is planned for mumbai,would need to check with the seniors of their making to Pune.But i seriously doubt considering their schedules.Ill still check and get back to you.
However,Mumbai should not be a problem for you.
Gr8 initiative plz try to make it happen before 21st jan
PLz plz plz plz

We are planning on 23rd /24th Jan mostly.
Can you make it akshay?

@Xanthipe

yup...no issues as such coming down to mumb...i will be in mumb anyway on the 6th and 7th of feb on account of NMAT
Do let me know how it works out

Hey,

Sorry if this acts as a constraint, but it has to be on the 23rd/24th Jan weekend. I'm tied up on all the other weekends, till the 14th of Feb.

Chuck

PG MICA Mumbai Meet Date finalised as 24th Jan,2010!

Wise:
Get to meet Senior MICANS..get the feel of real MICA
GET your queries solved from the right people
Meet other fellow MICA Aspirants
The attendees can prepare for the MICAT and GE/PI together in future.Exchange views,discuss,brainstorm,argue,motivate,demoralize,smile, crack insane jokes and ofcourse Happy learning!

Otherwise:
I am too self centered I dont waste my time for this.
I believe in preparing on my own,nobody has to tell me what am I supposed to do.
I dont have any queries past PG threads are sufficient and hearing others would add to my confusion.I would rather stay in my solitary world!

Join in!!:clap:

PG MICA Mumbai Meet Date finalised as 24th Jan,2010!

Wise:
Get to meet Senior MICANS..get the feel of real MICA
GET your queries solved from the right people
Meet other fellow MICA Aspirants
The attendees can prepare for the MICAT and GE/PI together in future.Exchange views,discuss,brainstorm,argue,motivate,demoralize,smile, crack insane jokes and ofcourse Happy learning!

Join in!!:clap:

@Xanthipe n other guys
Gr8 initiative:clap:....

since this will be my final attempt, i think this meet can help me a lot in my preps. I will try my best to be there.

Regards,
Yogi

PS - I noticed another guy from Raipur NIT in for MICA. Dude if u are in for this meet we can plan our travels together.