PG Meets Pune- Season 2013-14

Hello Puys :mg: , A new season is about to begin, so I guess the old thread should make way for a new one… So I would like to welcome you all to Pune PG meets Season 2013/14… Pune has been one of the most active cities in the l…

Hello Puys mg,

A new season is about to begin, so I guess the old thread should make way for a new one...

So I would like to welcome you all to Pune PG meets Season 2013/14...

Pune has been one of the most active cities in the last 2 season... We had countless meets, gyaan session, bakar session etc mg ...Hopefully the legacy will continue this season too...

Heres the link of previous year threads-

Season 2012-13 :

The Pune PG Meets & Everything else - Season 2012-2013 : PG Meets & Events : PaGaLGuY Forums

Season 2011-12 :

The Pune PG Meets & Everything else - Season 2011-2012 : PG Meets & Events : PaGaLGuY Forums

@deepak_pgi @anshul_mechie @humrahi @manish_harodia @dreamer87 @vivek.nitw @pari123 @kkkalyan @sushilpatil86 @aroraarjita

hey fellow folks.....this thread appears so dead.....lets change what happens here.....lets plan a meet at the earliest!! But first lets c how many of us are here....kindly post ur names in this post. I am posting mine... When we have a sizeable group of people, we shall plan a meet. Lets crack this year's CAT and get it done with!!!!!!! I believe together we can all do it...

(1) Suraj Menon

Okay. So I am going to be in Pune the week of August 12 to 16. Any meet ups planned? Especially in the Magarpatta, KP area?

abey ek to kar lo....

Hi ! When are we meeting?

Puys, @Daemon_hunter (one of the PG oldies and alumnus of ISB Hyderabd) is in the city. The meet is planned with him today.

Venue:- Amanora Town Centre, Hadapsar
Timing:- 630 PM IST

Hope to see the Pune puys there! 😃