PG Meets Ahmedabad - Season 2012 - 2013

Puyz in Ahmedabad, A little late though but lets continue the discussion for PG Meets Season 2012 on this thread :slight_smile: Thread for previous season (2011 - 2012) : PG Meets Ahmedabad - Season 2011. What a great season it was :grin: This …

Good one bournejason.

Hope to be part of PG meet in Ahmedabad after AIPGM.

Good one bournejason.

Hope to be part of PG meet in Ahmedabad after AIPGM.

Sure thing, Nihit 😃

It will be good to have you in our meets. You can share some "gyaan" with Amdavadi Junta, as you are a senior (and a certified!) puy :grin: BTW, congrats for that achievement :thumbsup: :cheers:

P.S. : As the month for CAT approaches, the frequency of these meets increases

Great!!!! A PG Meet in Ahmedabad will be fun.

I am in Ahmedabad till 12th July after which I will be joining SJMSOM. Hoping to attend the PG meet before that. Any day before 12th July and count me definately in .

It will be gr8 to meet fellow puys in Ahmedabad.

Great!!!! A PG Meet in Ahmedabad will be fun.

I am in Ahmedabad till 12th July after which I will be joining SJMSOM. Hoping to attend the PG meet before that. Any day before 12th July and count me definately in .

It will be gr8 to meet fellow puys in Ahmedabad.

Hey hirakms,

Good to hear from you, mate 😃 Will arrange a meet in June, omiey07 will be also joining us, hopefully.

So are you an Amdavadi or Mumbaikar?

BTW, the concept behind your avatar is humorous :grin:
Hey hirakms,

Good to hear from you, mate 😃 Will arrange a meet in June, omiey07 will be also joining us, hopefully.

So are you an Amdavadi or Mumbaikar?

BTW, the concept behind your avatar is humorous :grin:

Ya buddy I am an amdavadi. Was working in Mumbai TCS since the past 2 years Here in my hometown for a well-deserved break before starting my MBA!!

And thanx for the appreciation. :clap: But it looks like girly cuteness is winning over humour by a long shot right now.
Vote for my avatar if you want to save humour from dying
Ya buddy I am an amdavadi. Was working in Mumbai TCS since the past 2 years Here in my hometown for a well-deserved break before starting my MBA!!

And thanx for the appreciation. :clap: But it looks like girly cuteness is winning over humour by a long shot right now.
Vote for me if you want to save humour from dying :sneaky:

That's good to hear, mate 😃 And congratulations for MBA :cheers:

Dude, as the rule suggests you shouldn't campaign for votes 😉

Just kidding, but I can't decide whom to vote so far I liked 4 avatars (yours is one of 'em :grin:), but can't figure out yet which one I am going to vote :banghead:

@hirakms : Are you coming for AIPGM? Let me know if you're coming.

I & Nihit will be leaving for Mumbai on 25th. It will be good to have you with us. Khoob jamega rang jab mil baithenge 3 puy 😉

@hirakms : Are you coming for AIPGM? Let me know if you're coming.

I & Nihit will be leaving for Mumbai on 25th. It will be good to have you with us. Khoob jamega rang jab mil baithenge 3 puy ;)

Ah man you touched a nerve. However bad I wish to and even if I get an invite, I wouldnt be able to come to AIPGM. 😞 Have a family vacation planned for that week, which cannot be skipped at any cost 😃 You guys will definitely bring some happy memories to the Ahmedabad meet.

PS: Take some time to decide before voting for the avatar; I am planning 1 more campaign post tomorrow. Hopefully, it may help you decide in my favour.

AWESOME bournejason!! :clap:

I am working in Mumbai, but I can come to Ahmedabad on every 2nd and 4th Weekends :)

I was part of the PG Meet 2010 in Ahmedabad till the time Ganesh was in IIM-A. Then I lost track of the meets.

But now I am on!!

Inform me beforehand, so that I can get me tickets ;)

Plus I'm on for a Mumbai meet too, if that is happening any time soon.

AWESOME bournejason!! :clap:

I am working in Mumbai, but I can come to Ahmedabad on every 2nd and 4th Weekends :)

I was part of the PG Meet 2010 in Ahmedabad till the time Ganesh was in IIM-A. Then I lost track of the meets.

But now I am on!!

Inform me beforehand, so that I can get me tickets ;)

Plus I'm on for a Mumbai meet too, if that is happening any time soon.

Hi Neil,

Good to hear from you, mate 😃 Looks like we're adding few more puyz this season :grin:

Will post here whenever a meet is arranged. I think you are friends with Nihit, right? I an Nihit will be reaching Mumbai together for AIPGM and I think you're joining us, right?

See you soon 😃
Hi Neil,

Good to hear from you, mate 😃 Looks like we're adding few more puyz this season :grin:

Will post here whenever a meet is arranged. I think you are friends with Nihit, right? I an Nihit will be reaching Mumbai together for AIPGM and I think you're joining us, right?

See you soon :)

Ohh yes absolutely!!! :D

See you in Mumbai soon then mate!!!

And don't forget to take a look at the link on my signature! :sneaky::sneaky:

heloooo frnds m new in ahmd pg meets....nd m all in...

baisclaly m form rakjot....

c u guys ssoooonnnnnn..............

heloooo frnds m new in ahmd pg meets....nd m all in...

baisclaly m form rakjot....

c u guys ssoooonnnnnn..............

Welcome to the group....:)

Nice to see some activity this time.....
We are planning to arrange a meet in June....

Keep checking this thread or join the FB group...

I am coming to Ahmedabad on the 23rd June!
Will leave back for Mumbai on 24th June.
So I have a day puys! :)

Please plan something on 23rd evening.

And do share the link for the FB page/group you all were talking about.

I am coming to Ahmedabad on the 23rd June!
Will leave back for Mumbai on 24th June.
So I have a day puys! :)

Please plan something on 23rd evening.

And do share the link for the FB page/group you all were talking about.

Hi Neil,

I think it may not be convenient for few puyz to attend the meet on 23rd as it is Saturday and it may be a working day for some of us. We generally keep all meets on Sunday.

BTW, wht time do u return for Mumbai on 24th?

I think lunch on sunday will be convenient for every one...

Hi Neil,

I think it may not be convenient for few puyz to attend the meet on 23rd as it is Saturday and it may be a working day for some of us. We generally keep all meets on Sunday.

BTW, wht time do u return for Mumbai on 24th?

I'll board my train to Mumbai from Ahmedabad at 9 pm.

Hey Sunday morning will be good?

I mean, I have to spend some time with my parents too you know, so thought of staying with them for the entire afternoon and evening! 😃

Of all the study groups ,Ahmedabad study group is looking the most inactive one.......

Wake up guys .........

Its only few months left in CAT 2012.......

hope to see some active work going on in this thread..........

Of all the study groups ,Ahmedabad study group is looking the most inactive one.......

Wake up guys .........

Its only few months left in CAT 2012.......

hope to see some active work going on in this thread..........

Who is sleeping here, dude? Where were you till now? 😛

Just kidding, welcome to the group, buddy :

I'll be arranging a PG Meet in June. Hope you'll be attending it. Activity is going on on our FB group. It is called "Ahmdstudygroup 11". Join it and you'll get the updates 😃 Let the month of CAT approach, you'll get to know how much activity is going on! You see we follow the engineering approach here