PG GMAT meets - Bangalore

HI PG, I think we should have seperate threads for each city as is difficult to dig out the messages everytime and see who said waht…So…I am starting this thread… Guys, Please post who is in bang and when can we meet…We have many app…

HI PG,

I think we should have seperate threads for each city as is difficult to dig out the messages everytime and see who said waht..So..I am starting this thread..

Guys, Please post who is in bang and when can we meet..We have many applicants in bang and the whole experience of these guys should not be wasted..We should share it with prospectives before the admits flew away..:)

HI PG,

I think we should have seperate threads for each city as is difficult to dig out the messages everytime and see who said waht..So..I am starting this thread..

Guys, Please post who is in bang and when can we meet..We have many applicants in bang and the whole experience of these guys should not be wasted..We should ahre it with prospectives before the admits flew away..:)

Hi,
I am ready to share my experiences with you guys, Just let me know the venue and I would be gald to pitch in thoughts.

barun

Bangalore.

lemme know the date and venue

Me too from Bangalore and always available :)

Deba

Hi Guys,

What do u say about this sunday, 4:00 PM? We can meet for a cuppa. We have a long weekend ahead i think if we party on fiday and saturday then we can meet on sunday.

I am not that sure of the venue..I am not a that much of a places goer and so..anyone of you please suggest..

edit.
will post later

Lets keep the meet on friday or saturday...
Monday we all will have to get back to work so let sunday evening be free...

Hi Guys,

What do u say about this sunday, 4:00 PM? We can meet for a cuppa. We have a long weekend ahead i think if we party on fiday and saturday then we can meet on sunday.

I am not that sure of the venue..I am not a that much of a places goer and so..anyone of you please suggest..
Lets keep the meet on friday or saturday...
Monday we all will have to get back to work so let sunday evening be free...

OK..So What do u guys say Saturday 27-Jan-2007 4 PM?

And please do suggest the venue also..

Hey I am not game for this unless there is at least a dozen people.

I'd love to join in.

Let's hear any suggestions about places we can meet up at, else we always have CCD at MG or Koramangala

Till we meet up
- BT

Sat 4 PM is fine with me...

Lets decide on the venue...

1) Barista - Kormangala (Most ideal place)
2) CCD - MG Road (this one will be crowded)
3) Airlines hotel - Lavell Road

OK..So What do u guys say Saturday 27-Jan-2007 4 PM?

And please do suggest the venue also..
Sat 4 PM is fine with me...

Lets decide on the venue...

1) Barista - Kormangala (Most ideal place)
2) CCD - MG Road (this one will be crowded)
3) Airlines hotel - Lavell Road

Barista is fine for me.. I can make up..And we havr to fix a day since its difficult to make it comfortable for everyone..So let us see how many are ok with saturday and if major junta is for a change then we can change..

Susie Derkins Says
Hey I am not game for this unless there is at least a dozen people.

We can get the knowledge of a dozen from you Susie.. . U r one of the PGs, who possess a great experience of applying to schools.
CATullus Says
We can get the knowledge of a dozen from you Susie.. . U r one of the PGs, who possess a great experience of applying to schools.

OMG.. flattered!...
Frankly, I don't have much to say... I started airing my views here once I finished my Ross app... was only 2 apps old at that time (technically 1 coz the other was just a copy-paste)... and even today.. I'm just 4 apps old - the last 2 were done in a week probably... so REALLY... I'm quite a newbie myself... Moreover, whatever I have to say has already been said... just in more ways than one but the underlying theme is the same - none of us have brains to write good stuff without googling....

I really would love to meet all of you.. but I think we need numbers... maybe AFTER R2 admits... that way there'll be lots more ppl who can share about their apping methods...

What say? Let's have this AFTER R2 admits?

I really would love to meet all of you.. but I think we need numbers... maybe AFTER R2 admits... that way there'll be lots more ppl who can share about their apping methods...

What say? Let's have this AFTER R2 admits?

Hi Susie,

I understand that after R-2 there will be lots of experiences..But R-2 decisions will come by mid march and I think we can have a second meeting after R-2 around end of march. As of now what i feel is one can feel better to meet many people who are at the same frequency (mad of applying to b-schools ) as we dont get to have many in our offices or else where..

Its always the team that should decide..So junta..lets decide collectively...lease have your comment..I am prospective Fuquain..so prefer teams..:)

Hello friends,

We are done with this bugging application process and are heading to different schools. So I believe it would be great to know our friends, many whom we may bump into within US at a later date.

If you are interested lets game for this.

I somehow missed this thread.
This is the post that I posted on the other GMAT thread.
http://www.pagalguy.com/802564-post146.html
I hope we'll have some more puys at the meet tomorrow.

Ciao