PG Diploma in International Business - AUSTON Institute of Management & Technology,

Hi Friends, I have 5 years of experience into IT Infrastructure field and Presently working for reputed Software MNC.,I want to make a Career shift from IT to Management Side( Business roles). Please let me know is that good idea to do Master…

Hi Friends,

I have 5 years of experience into IT Infrastructure field and Presently working for reputed Software MNC.,I want to make a Career shift from IT to Management Side( Business roles). Please let me know is that good idea to do Masters at this point of time.

Auston institute is Singapore Based university., heard its a quite old university and they are offering PG diploma includes expenses in 5.5L Max.,and also its just 10 months course., So I decided to go for this course. Please let me know will this fetch me to get into Business roles.I want to persue PG diploma in International Business.

How is the job status for Business graduates at Singapore ? Can someone thru light on this Job search visa in Singapore.

Please help me.

Regards,
Satish