Pg Courses in Fashion Design

I am a graduate. I have interned with a small fashion brand but could not work as a permanent employee for I didn’t have a degree in fashion design with me. I just want to excel in this field now! Please let me know what you feel about Pearl Acade…

I am a graduate. I have interned with a small fashion brand but could not work as a permanent employee for I didn't have a degree in fashion design with me. I just want to excel in this field now! Please let me know what you feel about Pearl Academy, the admission procedure and placement facilities.

I am a graduate from Pearl Academy and I think this is the best place to learn from reputed faculty. I got a great exposure here. The admissions may have started by now. Check their official site - Pearl Academy of Fashion Institute for Fashion | Institute of Design Fashion and Design Institute and you will come to know. I would suggest you to look for other pg courses as well.

I guess you should have tried NIFT. But it's late now. Do try Pearl for the admissions are open now. You should have applied by now. What are you waiting for?

I totally agree with Rekha. The Pearl Academy also has an international tie up thing where they send some excellent students abroad for internship. You will have a great exposure internationally! The faculty is also good. Do try and share with us when you clear the entrance! 😃

really...i never heard about it

Hey Shivangi,

After graduation dere are number of courses offered by dese institutes, NIFT have some master course, which will b best for u,other dan dat pearl also have many courses for graduates, dere Luxury brands diploma and Communication design are doing very good, although communication design course is not applicable for u dey need students after 12th,check out dere website and find best course where u can show ur talent in a better way..

All d best..

Hey all,

Guys I have applied for e-comm course and I find it very gud,so shivangi If u have any interest in e-comm den do check Pearl e-comm course also its gud and in demand dese days..
And in case of any confusion and query related to dat please feel free to ask me.:)
All d best

hi guyz.
my question to u all pass outs from pearl..and master degree holders.
i'm a graduate with a bach. in business management. i'm keen on making a career in luxury brands.
pearl academy has come up with a new course ie. luxury brands.
do u think a fresher will really benefit from this particular course??
do they have placement/career services for us at the end of this course?
plz shoot up ur suggestions.

Hey all,

Guys I have applied for e-comm course and I find it very gud,so shivangi If u have any interest in e-comm den do check Pearl e-comm course also its gud and in demand dese days..
And in case of any confusion and query related to dat please feel free to ask me.:)
All d best

ajay could u please tell something about d luxury brand course offered at pearl academy.??
to what extent a fresh graduate will benefit from such a course..??
do plz press on the career services offered at the end of this course?

Hi guys,

Do these institutes provide interior designing courses too ?
Else what are teh institutes across India which are specialized in interrior designing ?

Hi all,

I need some help in deciding the course... I graduated in 2005 with a BE in EEE and had been in IT for 5 yrs. The last couple of yrs I moved to the US with my husband and have taken a break from my career. I intend pursuing my passion from now on and hence would like to do whatever best course I can in fashion designing. Which is better? M Des (PG) course from NIFT or a bachelors of fashion designing course from the US? Pros and cons: M Des course wud be more suitable as I already have a bachelors, it is 2 yrs but I do not have any prior design knowledge, while Bachelors course from US wud mean I again have to do a bachelors and it wud be 3 or more yrs... but pro is I would not have to relocate to India as I intend pursuing my career in the US... any suggestions? Also which is the best entrance prep coaching center for NIFT? And is there a way to get some design basics that is expected to be known for the M Des course at NIFT?
thanks!

Also how good is PG 2 yr diploma in fashion design at pearl academy Chennai? Is it recognized in the US?

Colleges for fashion can provide you with the technical instruction that you need.Please visit the Website: http://www.findyourartschool.com/ep/fashion-design-college.php

Pguyz ... shall i expect any information regarding NID (National Institute of design) from you - like how will e the college and their standards ??

It will be very helpful.

I'll be a graduate in 2014 from b.com.i want to pursue my career in interior designing. sir/maam would you kindly suggest me good interior designing colleges in india and singapore.

Luxury management in India. Get your hands on it!

How Luxury Education in India is become "Need of the Hour"!

Hi, All..!! I am Aditi Mehta . I am looking for a Fashion Designing Course. Can anyone suggest which institute should I join for best placement..?

https://timesandtrendsacademy.com/course/fashion-designing-courses/