PG Coolest Avatars - The Finale!!!

Helloa Guys! The judges have given their nominations and we have the finalists! Since we promised that their will be complete transparency,check out the details in the attached image. So , all the finalists, now start the campaign!!! Besโ€ฆ

Puys, here I was watching this movie called "Fight Club" of one of my favorite actors and man, very inspiring I should say. Hmm.. Got the news that the Most Wanted list is out. Came back tired and logged into PG now to see who the selected cool nominees are and voila! What do I see? My name listed among the nominees:wow::wow:.
Feeling really happy guys, for your trust, support and being relatively hotter than me to select Papa Einstein as one of the coolest:smile:.
Chatting with puys here I got a wild idea!!. Why not give puys who have also nominated me, puys who are going to vote and support all the nominees, puys who are going to make me even more cooler, a trailer of what is going to happen here in the coming days.

Why not show them what is going to come; the ruthlessness, the pumping of fist, the boiling of blood, why not give a ventilation for the heat fuming even within the coolest of us all, why not give it a shape, why not give it a name.
YES, Welcome to Fight Cluberr. Pagal Club, Ladies and Gentlemen!.

Yes, I know, Stop laughing there , What? you expect me to box here like Tyson or Ali or Rocky with all my nominee friends here?. No way, I won't pull legs or indulge in mud-slingings, never. I have a better challenger in my boss at my office for that.
I will be the Brad Pitt( or am I the Tyler Durden) who was the creator but never a fighter, the imaginary stalker, the silent watcher, the motivator, the gyaan giver,I will be the same as I was ever; the genius, secular saint, pacifist, humanitarian, musician, jokester, poet, dreamer, world saver, loyal friend, flirt, a fraud and yes there will be something. Something extra.

Something that everyone becomes after getting into PG, I will be even more cooler, I will be even more insane, I will become a Hardcore Pagal, I will be the one and only EINSTEIN.

Now for the Rules of our Pagal Club,
For my Nominee Friends joinin the club
Rule No.1: Do not talk about Pagal Club.

Rule No.2: Do not talk about Pagal Club for the second time.
Rule No.3: When someone says to stop pulling his legs or pulling her hair, or goes limp or bald, even if one's just faking it, the fight is over.
Rule No.4: Only two puys to a fight:argue:.
Rule No.5: One fight at a time:wink:.
Rule No.6: The fight and pullings go on as long as they have to but keep in mind that nobody will cheer here after the polling date is over.
Rule No.7: If this is your first day after being nominated in this pagal club by the judges, you have to post.
Rule No.8: There is nothing called the 8th rule.:biggrin:.
For the lovely, caring, supporting, voting fellow Puys
Rule No.1: Tell everyone about Pagal Club:smile:.
Rule No.2: Tell everyone about Pagal Club all the time.
Rule No.3: When someone is not pulling other's legs, groan at him, when someone is pulling other's legs, thank him.
Rule No.4: Only one thanks:biggrin: per voter:biggrin: per post:biggrin:. Even if it is a damn good one, plz don't create clones!.
Rule No.5: Fighters here eat votes for their food. More the food, more burning of grey cells, hence more the creativity.
Rule No.6: No intelligence allowed. Vote only for insanity.

Rule No.7: There is no 7th rule.:biggrin:
Rule No.8: Don't hold gravity responsible if you fall in love with any of the insane fighters/avatars.
Once again welcome Pagals. The stage is set for the nominees! The battle is "ours"! The "vote" is yours!! for the coolest one for mefor Einstein:wink:
Let the Game Begin puys!

And I thought Einstein was the foremost Pacifist :eh:

Fight Club eh Arun ? Character Assasination :D

VOTE FOR THE PHANTOM..

THE GHOST WHO POSTS IS YOUR BEST DOST

This thread goes sticky

PS: All finalists can hereby thank me, for putting them in limelight by sticking the thread and giving them as many more hits and perceptionary stardom, by voting for me! ๐Ÿ˜‰

ah the perks of being a moderator....

Congratulations to all those who made the cut, bad luck to those who didnt.

Goodluck for the campaign!

Cheers!

p.s: my blitzkrieg starts pretty soon...

i am missing from the list!!!!!!!!
oh god:nervous:....

any ways...
my party members are still here......

i campaign for them...

diablo in particular......

i am here to have fun and would have it whether or not am selected!!!!!

YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeYYYYY Made it to the final List.

Thank you esteemed Judges for giving me another chance to showcase my BULK..

My campaigning starts today...As part of my campaign i will post the links to my insane and entertaining ramblings in PG on this thread for the judges to go through and get to know me better as also my thinking process. And then fellow campaigners expect some more leg pulling from me. Also i encourage my leg to be pulled by you. Lets keep it healthy and lets make it fun...

Heres what i Think of EXIT interviews.

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/chit-chat-your-interests/29384-resignation-experience-exit-interview-etc-post1075238.html#post1075238

cheers,
TGS

GNRS...

please have an image of all the shortlisted avatar in the first post like it was last year...
it would help all the voters!!!!

The gods have spoken..
the verdict is out........

Many nominations were obvious. few are a surprise.

My congrats to those who made it......

some of my good pals who didn't.......
err...... I can use all the support I can get.

Cool cats everywhere are turning to PG with a look of astonishment:nervous:

This for everyone who supported the baby
:cheers:.... :popcorn:......

And this.....

is for everyone who thought baby wasn't cool enough....

just kiddin ...... thanks for letting me know my faults..

also thanks for giving me and my pals a reason to party one more time..... ..burrp

You can hear puys shouting

Thank for the support puys

Will be working hard to win you over....

:rockon:

---Irrelevant post---

DIABLO IS BACK
and He is BETTER
PRESENTING THE FINALIST OF COOLEST AVATAR
DIABLORULEZ
FROM THE PaGaL STudios

Click on the above image to watch the video
KEEP Your Speakers ON

p.s My first attempt on making a video kindly excuse for any mistakes... man loving this..I learn how to make VIDEO!!! kewl

DIRECT LINK YouTube - COOLEST AVATAR
Well well Well.... Haan haan all fellow competitors can jump into the well meri bala se

Introducing the Coolest Avatar of them all ME

While everyone is busy singing their own praises I would like to thank the judges for their support and I would like to thank the participants who helped me out by being what they are - UNCOOL....

My onslaught starts soon.... so fellow participants as I mentioned above.... Well well Well....
News!! News!! News!!

From The Desk of PaGaL Times

Click on the above image to watch the video
KEEP Your Speakers ON

p.s My first attempt on making a video kindly excuse for any mistakes... man loving this..I learn how to make VIDEO!!! kewl

Now d00d... I clicked on the link... took me to your blog... but blank post! Video not loading. Better cook up something n gimme a better link soon...

Regards,
Grondmaster
Helloa Guys! The judges have given their nominations and we have the finalists!

Congratulations to the finalists

So , all the finalists, now start the campaign!!! Best of luck to you all! Ask your friends, chacha, chachi and everyone beyond to vote for you.

Few tips and guidelines -
You can hire external consultants in exchange for fees :drinking:
All those interested can check last years thread ;)
Congratulations to the finalists
You can hire external consultants in exchange for fees :drinking:
All those interested can check last years thread ;)

Announcing Vacancies open for Chief Campaign Manager :w00t: and Additional Campaign Managers....... Applicants please forward ur past records and ideas via pm.

Experience, Age, Gender and Location no bar

New IDeas will be suitably rewarded with the following:-

For Non Veg Puys

For Vegetarian Puys

" />

Remember only available with the COOLEST AVATAR in this Contest ...........ME

P.S.- Supporters just have to pm their address. Sab ghar pahunch jayega
" />
Now d00d... I clicked on the link... took me to your blog... but blank post! Video not loading. Better cook up something n gimme a better link soon...

Regards,
Grondmaster

dont know y its not loading for u ๐Ÿ˜ž .. i double checked myself and its working fine.. I did spend lot of time in this ๐Ÿ˜ž bad luck

anyways here is the direct link
YouTube - COOLEST AVATAR

its my own work ๐Ÿ˜
Announcing Vacancies open for Chief Campaign Manager :w00t: and Additional Campaign Managers....... Applicants please forward ur past records and ideas via pm.

Experience, Age, Gender and Location no bar

New IDeas will be suitably rewarded with the following:-

For Non Veg Puys

Judges please take note.. PLAGIARISM
he took my first entry post and used it here
check this http://www.pagalguy.com/1038397-post13.html

Judges please take note.. PLAGIARISM
he took my first entry post and used it here
check this http://www.pagalguy.com/1038397-post13.html

Arre ka plagiarism bol rahe hain?? Tumhara non veg purana hai... mera taaza hai... Waise bhi I hope u ve heard... Everything is fair in Love, War and PG's Coolest Avatar contest

Waise bhi agar aisa hi lagta hai tumhe toh............................ theek hai................................................. Lagta rahe

Judges please note:- Diablo has to highlight this point because no one noticed it when he initially posted it.
But "The Coolest Avatar" i.e. KILL_THE_CAT has made this post cool by just posting it

Regards,
Grondmaster

well...just wanted to point out that the link is working fine...and so it was in the afternoon as well

Arre ka plagiarism bol rahe hain?? Tumhara non veg purana hai... mera taaza hai... Waise bhi I hope u ve heard... Everything is fair in Love, War and PG's Coolest Avatar contest

Waise bhi agar aisa hi lagta hai tumhe toh............................ theek hai................................................. Lagta rahe

Judges please note:- Diablo has to highlight this point because no one noticed it when he initially posted it.
But "The Coolest Avatar" i.e. KILL_THE_CAT has made this post cool by just posting it

well... if you really wanna be cool,just get some fresh cool ideas(not just fresh non-veg)...to kya hua agar tumhara non-veg taaza hain..kuch din baad wo bhi to purana ho jayega na :wink:

Keep posting coz this contest is really cool..ATB to all the finalists! :thumbsup: