[PG Apply] Apply to over 50 MBA schools using PaGaLGuY's latest app

This service is now offline, and this thread is irrelevant. [image] For many years now we have received emails and posts from users asking us a fundamental question which goes something like this _*"I have a low score in MA…

***This service is now offline, and this thread is irrelevant.***

For many years now we have received emails and posts from users asking
us a fundamental question which goes something like this

"I have a low score in MAT and haven't got calls from the the top-ranked schools. please send me a list of colleges i can apply to with their last dates" ,

some ask

"What are the various options available for MBA in biotech. also, will they
accept a person with background in BCom. what is the process to apply"

Once the exam results are released, the pace of such questions accelerate and there is usually no good answer. However at the PG HQ we wanted to see if we could do something about it. We asked ourselves if there was a way we could help someone find the right college, if there was a way for students to get into the best possible colleges they could, if there was a way the information asymmetry which creeps in between prospective MBA folks and the colleges could be reduced.

While a lot of it is tackled by pagalguy.com in its current form, we felt more could be done. We also imagined how it would be if colleges could get in touch with students before the student applied to them! We wondered if this would help the student know that there are more choices beyond the ones he or she has been considering.

A few months ago we promised to try to take a shot at this huge problem and a we are looking to solve a part of it through our all new PG Apply Platform -

Home - PaGaLGuY Apply

People can now research colleges across the nation and also apply to many of them online using PG Apply!

Why PG Apply?

1) You can express interest in a college for FREE and if they like your profile, you can proceed directly to the GD/PI process!

2) Colleges can get in touch with students who have listed their profile in PG Apply and if the student profile is something the college loves, the college can offer the student a GD/PI call. All without the student having bought a form for that college previously!

3) In one simple free online application, you can research & apply to many many colleges!

What we are continuing to do?

1) We are convincing more and more colleges to join us because it allows them to reach out to more students and also helps the students access to many more choices in terms of fulfilling their education dreams

2) Adding more features that will help you gain admission, easier and faster.

How do you get started?
1) Just click and head to the PG Apply Platform - Home - PaGaLGuY Apply
2) Fill up your profile, express your interest to colleges and wait for them to get back to you :smile:

How to get in touch with us?
Guys, you can always post in the forums, but a faster way would be to email us at [email protected] and we can sort out your doubts. Since we are new at this, there will be some growing pains, but we will take care of them slowly and steadily.

We are going to continue to try and make this a better platform relentlessly. Features, ideas, comments and free coffee are welcome :grin:

u know what u think just for CAT but what about MAT aspirant
is it not important ?
please sujjest some of your idea to MAT aspirant

i hope u will give

have nice time

u know what u think just for CAT but what about MAT aspirant
is it not important ?
please sujjest some of your idea to MAT aspirant

i hope u will give

have nice time

Dear Mohan,

PG Apply is also for MAT aspirant. In fact, most colleges in PG Apply that you can apply to take the MAT score. So go ahead and put in your application.

Regards,
Apurv

Thank you a lot i can belive you if you want to know more click here

johny09 Says
Thank you a lot i can belive you if you want to know more click here

iGoogle????

while completing my profile in ur app. month & yr. of exam doesnt show dec. 09.

prabuddhabhatia Says
while completing my profile in ur app. month & yr. of exam doesnt show dec. 09.

I too not able to update my DEC mat score. There is no option for Dec 09 Mat.
:wow::wow:
I too not able to update my DEC mat score. There is no option for Dec 09 Mat.
:wow::wow:

sme prblm :(
icluding dis dat em pursuing b.tech. but in expected year of passing graduation em gettin 2009 : inspite of 2010 :

help help help 😞

hi i have got 89.25 percentile in mat and a composite score 681. so please suggest me college where i can get admission at this score

hiiii.....

mod plzzzz help...

v are not able to apply our dec'09 mat scores....................

PLZzzzz HELP!!!!

hi friends in entrance detail there is not a option for MAT DEC

hi i have got composite score 559 in mat-dec. so please suggest me college where i can get admission at this score.

plzzzzz help me

can any 1 tell me hws d scope of MBA frm amity noida in telecom management.
plzzzzzz dear frnds i m new here.
plz guide me.
:lookround:

i have score 539 in mat feb pls help which college to apply

pls help!!!!!!!!!!!

my mat feb score is 622.5.plzz sugg. me sm gud clg

The all student for you a happy matter Apply to over 50 MBA schools using PaGaLGuY's latest app.