Personal Dilemma

Hi! I’m new here and I’m not really sure if I’ve selected the correct forum or not but I’m in desperate need of guidance with respect to my future course of action. I have been reasonably good student and have scored 90%+ in 10th as we…

Hi!

I'm new here and I'm not really sure if I've selected the correct forum or not but I'm in desperate need of guidance with respect to my future course of action.

I have been reasonably good student and have scored 90%+ in 10th as well as 12th.

I changed my stream from science to commerce and took up CA.

Without a doubt, the transition was painful and depressing at times, yet passed with distinction in CPT, which boosted my morale and I went on with the course.

As of now, I have cleared both groups of IPCC with 58% and I'm currently pursuing my articleship with a Big 4.

I also enrolled myself for B.Com Hons through correspondence from Delhi University. Owing to a lot of reasons (no background in commerce initially followed by clashing dates of exams and work pressure), I couldn't fare well in the exams and the total has aggregated to 54%. I don't really know who to blame, but my mark sheet doesn't include marks of 2 exams, primarily because the University did not have records of my attendance( the reason they have been giving me) and they have refused to update the mark sheet on the ground that i have graduated now and the mark sheet cannot be revised unless I reappear for the 3rd year exams.

I need to know if its possible for me to get into IIMs with that score in the University and whether I should consider reappearing for the exams. Incase I reappear for the exams, could that be a deterrent for selections as well?

This is just assuming I crack CAT and get the calls.

Thanks