People who met at TISS 2005-2007

Hey hi guys and gals just back from Tiss and made loads of friends there.Unfortunatley we all couldnt exchange numbers so we came up with the idea that we all would meet at a new thread specifically for the purpose of meeting up with people and sh…

Hey hi guys and gals just back from Tiss and made loads of friends there.Unfortunatley we all couldnt exchange numbers so we came up with the idea that we all would meet at a new thread specifically for the purpose of meeting up with people and sharing our experiences.
I have put up this thread here because it is easier to find by those who are not familiar with pagalguy. Guys when u post , write down ur test dates
Hope to see many post here

Hi suhail ,
i dont know if we met but are u the same guy who is known as suhail bhai by a lot of guys who had come to tiss .......i am ann ....i think we met wen u were giving the guys ur card wen they wanted a job in the call centre ...can plzz tell me if u r the same suhail ...thanx ....if it was u then i wld be waitin to tell u how my pi went .....horrid will tell in detail wen u wwrite back ann this thread is a good thought !

Hi Suhail....

Me was with ...same day for GD - ON 7th and PI on 8th......From chennai....

Catch u later....

Make things happening man..

Cheers
Ramanathan

Hey hi gr8ann dunno whether i met u or not but i met a girl on the 6th i think who was called ann and i asked her if she was great ann well she wasnt and i dont think i met u there it would certainly help if u could tell me ur real name. Also i am not even remotely associated with any call centre so i guess i am not the same person ur lookin fer. Also just to make things clear i am the guy who was workin with the united nations.
Anyways i hope u find this other suhail ann and do keep up with ur post
PS: I also made it to the PI and then got screwd

hey hi ram yeah remember u pretty well so hope ur job is going on pretty well i have no chance of gettin in so i m takin up work with an wildlife NGO keep postin ,mate

hi suhail,ann,ram
I jus joined this site i am from chennai and have my essay & gd on the 16th .. it would be great help if u could share ur experiance regarding gd and pi..

hey sivapriya we all have already shared our experiences on another thread http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5927&goto;=newpost
just browse through this thread and you will find all the answers.
ATB and hope u do well