People Rejecting Other Converts for CET institutes

Hey Puys , Final CET Merit list is already out and its the time of making That decision whic would be decisive in ones career . Considering the huge amount of conpetition it would be great if people post their profilers in terms of which othe…

Hey Puys ,

Final CET Merit list is already out and its the time of making That decision whic would be decisive in ones career . Considering the huge amount of conpetition it would be great if people post their profilers in terms of which other Exams other than CET they wrote and what all institutes they are rejecting for any expected CET convert . Please do mention your CET Rank , Category (OMS , MH state , OBC etc) .

Warm Regards

i hope ppl who hav betr rank dan me in cet go to other colleges...hehe...btw state rank 349 n uni rank 267...open n frm mumba uni...

Wishful thinking 😃 ATB

Puys

CAP rounds are about to start and many of are still not sure of whether they ll make it into their dream institute. Many are on the mercy of ppl ahead of them going to other colleges.let us try making this picture a bit clearer.

Fill this form.Mention any other calls and whether you will join the same or not.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dC1hX3kxRHhqZkRucTZPX0E1ZEM0UWc6MQ

View result here

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuP5LAktJQfAdC1hX3kxRHhqZkRucTZPX0E1ZEM0UWc&hl;=en_US#gid=0

Grt work Anjan ,

Puys , pls post the column which needs yu all to share the details of Other Institute Calls , that sis very important too , please do not leave it blank , specially the top rankers .

Also pls post yur frends scores and ranks on the spreadsheet and on the foum as well who are not active on Pagalguy , this would give a holistic picture .

State General Merit No-1169
State Category Merit No-135
University General Merit No-1189
University Category Merit No-77
category MH OBC home university-mumbai
any chance to get into a decent institute in mumbai atleast in 2/3 round

Ya possibilities are there and depends till which inst yu will be takin other than the top 5 .

Puys ,

Pls do post for yur frends as well , whose ranks yu all are aware , and also other converts that he/she has .... , around 50 people have posted ... It should go upto at least a 1000 to give a better understanding .

isn't there any possibility for top 5......till last round

Ya if luck favours yu mite get thru , but then yu have to continuosuly wait till 4th Cap ... And wudn't it be risky

coolrahine Says
Ya if luck favours yu mite get thru , but then yu have to continuosuly wait till 4th Cap ... And wudn't it be risky

i have got a call from WE mumbai for retail managment PGDM .........is it worth taking it.......my concern is abt retail

It depends whether yu wanna do a sector specific MBA or do yu wanna get yur career skewed towards it ... Or wanna do a general MBA ... Yu shud go where yur interest lies .

i have got a bad reply from ppl about retail at WE and 2morow is the last date for admission .......m from a pharmacy background..... not able to connect the threads........m confused ....plz help..........

S Priyanka Says
i have got a bad reply from ppl about retail at WE and 2morow is the last date for admission .......m from a pharmacy background..... not able to connect the threads........m confused ....plz help..........

You shud have thot abt that while applying, not on the last day to take admission

Personally, I think U shud NOT go for WE's Retail as it is not approved by AICTE
You shud have thot abt that while applying, not on the last day to take admission

Personally, I think U shud NOT go for WE's Retail as it is not approved by AICTE

I got d call yesterday at 5pm as it is 4m 3rd merit list and retail was ma last option.....hey puy i had thought it b4.......nw i m confused bcaz ma chance of getting through cet rank is not that good....
S Priyanka Says
I got d call yesterday at 5pm as it is 4m 3rd merit list and retail was ma last option.....hey puy i had thought it b4.......nw i m confused bcaz ma chance of getting through cet rank is not that good....

through cet, the colleges u can surely get are MET and PUMBA, and i wud say MMS from MET, or MBA frm PUMBA are certainly better than a non aicte approved pg in retail

Hey Rooney ,

Good observation .. Dint know that the retail one is not approved by AICTE ...

Rooney7 Says
through cet, the colleges u can surely get are MET and PUMBA, and i wud say MMS from MET, or MBA frm PUMBA are certainly better than a non aicte approved pg in retail

i was also more inclined towards not taking this call ............thanks
hey rooney ,

good observation .. Dint know that the retail one is not approved by aicte ...

any queries related to mah-cet rooney is the best person to answer 😃