People not joining NITIE, plzzzz respond !!!

guys, Please… plzzzzz… respond to this thread. People who got final offers from NITIE and not opting to go for it (coz of IIM calls, XLRI, SP, MDI etc), please give us a count. By that people in waitlist, like me, can guage our chances o…

guys,

Please.... plzzzzz... respond to this thread. People who got final offers from NITIE and not opting to go for it (coz of IIM calls, XLRI, SP, MDI etc), please give us a count. By that people in waitlist, like me, can guage our chances of securing admission. Start with 1 and then each person who is not in, increment that count. Plz...... this would of great help and tension reliever for us 😃 .... I have seen u guys responding actively on other threads for not joining MDI etc, so responses required here tooo

so count is 3 as two more snan and ankur pawa, who got into IIM are not gng

guys, much quicker responses needed............... nervous, is an under-statement here........... :crazyeye: :nervous:

One more
sidsaha
urf
Siddharth Sahh Rank 13 in Nitie
got PGDCM
so count = 4
Also talked to one of the senior Last year waiting list cleared upto 40, he is BTW in admission com

I have got a call from IIM L so I would not be joining NITIE

hi
S NO 1 in PGDISEM..not joining thnx to IIML
ATB
abhishek

the count has reached 6 guys.I too am in waitlist.Number 11.

So present count=6 (check out if i am right)

Guys not joining NITIE ,Please increase the count along with ur message.

Prashanth.

Hey ..am in the selected candidates..number 8..and i'm not joining..so that taketh the tallyto seven. All the best raghav!

If, people who got call, know some body who is not joining becuase of other calls or whatever reason, can also inform

i know kevin d'souza who is not joining .. his rank on the list is 9 or 10 i guess .. he got into IIMA so that takes the count to 8 i believe.

i am WL 11 in the PGDISEM ... so in case anyone is behind me .. i am not joining .. going to MDI

Apart frm the names mentioned herein ...
i know 5 people not joining whos name is in the list......+ me ofcourse !!

cheers and ATB...

Thats make the count = 12

5 more

mine is WL 17

if any body is in waitlist and above 17, are joining some where else, please also post!

Kavindra

Count has stopped increasing
any body, any info reg people jng or not jng NITIE , please post

hey Kavindra

dont worry. unfortunately not evryone is a PG member. 5 more will easily go out. and u will be in

ATB

lazyone

i know a girl called sowmya who is going to A ...
so that takes the count to 13....

all the best guys..

psmith

Hi Guys!!!
I am also not joining NITIE,
so the count goes upto 14

also, i know of a guy with WL 10 who's not joining, so
guys with higher waiting no's can add to the existing count

All the Best !!!!

one more guy at WL 4 is not joining, so count goes to 16 for me (WL = 17)

regds

Hi guys!!
any idea as 2 how many guys have already paid the fees??? i am at WL 30. heard that the waitlist last yr cleared upto 63.

please reply fast.....
dev

hi guys!!
i'll be appearing for cat this year. i just wanted to know the cut-offs (percentiles) of various institutes other than iim's.
can u guys help me??...selected ppl can tell their percentiles on which they got the calls from NITIE, MDI, SP JAIN, FMS etc..
all the best!!