People foregoing their FMS MBA-MS seats for FMS-MBA FT...

Hi Guys Opening this thread for people who have a call from both FMS MS & FT. Please list ur preferrence so that people in waitlist can know wat chance they have of making it to the final list… PS: Me also joining FT and nt MBA-MS C…

Hi Guys
Opening this thread for people who have a call from both FMS MS & FT.
Please list ur preferrence so that people in waitlist can know wat chance they have of making it to the final list....

PS: Me also joining FT and nt MBA-MS
Cheers

i will take up FT without a doubt ! me waitlisted 8 in MS and wl 1 in FT 😉

Thanks Saturn for starting this thread....
Its really necessary for ppl like me whose all hopes are hinging on thhis MS call..
asking more ppl to chip in with their choice...specially if there is someone who is opting for MS ahead of FT...

Thanks in advance to all

hi, my results

MBA-FT - WL #3
MBA-MS - WL #21

MBA-FT should be a def. convert ...
According to seniors MBA-MS WL went till # 32 last year ....
SO WL #21 looks good for a convert too ...

In case i do convert MS also, would opt for FT.

Hi friends,

i appreciate the fact that you all are quite curious abt the WL movement..........But opening new thread like this, might not quite serve your purpose. Please continue posting/following up on the existing threads. This would ease the information flow for u .......The thread link is ............

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/fms-mba-ms-final-results-25021818/715693

nitin

Hi friends,

i appreciate the fact that you all are quite curious abt the WL movement..........But opening new thread like this, might not quite serve your purpose. Please continue posting/following up on the existing threads. This would ease the information flow for u .......The thread link is ............

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/fms-mba-ms-final-results-25021818/715693

nitin

Hey nitin...no offence meant man....but such a thread is very important for someone like me who is counting on ppl to leave their seat in MS course in pursuit of greener pastures...so let us continue this thread and I would once again ask ppl tp pour in with their choice of options..
Thanks

Guys great initiative. U r doing a great job by consolidating ur choices and coveying the same. Its really helpful for ppl like me at WL #62 in FT and #17 in MS.
I m on a precipice with no IIM calls and just IITB and IITD in my bag..
Thnx guys again and pls dont close this thread!!!!!!

Hello people - I will not be joining the MS course. Was also placed in the FT list.

FMS-FT ... Convert
FMS-MS .... Convert

Will be joining FMS-FT (ofcourse)

Hey guys,

My status is as follows..

FT-COnverted..
MS- W/L no:9

Will be joining FT so waiting no 10 can be happy or so on 😉

MBA(MS) it is for me .

WL1 !

Ghusinga ! Zaroor Ghusinga !
oye i am WL 1 in FT??? u WL 1 in MS kya??
coolbull20 Says
MBA(MS) it is for me .

Hey coolbull, whats ur status in MS and FT course list?
Are u in waitlist or confirmed?
i am in WL MBA MS 64 distinct . but still hoping aginst hope this year it could be differnt as 22 students are likely to join MBA ft . seniors help out plz what are my chances and how long i have to wait PLZ. TENSION IS AT ITS PEAK . SENIORS HELP OUT???????????????
anantvir Says
i am in WL MBA MS 64 distinct . but still hoping aginst hope this year it could be differnt as 22 students are likely to join MBA ft . seniors help out plz what are my chances and how long i have to wait PLZ. TENSION IS AT ITS PEAK . SENIORS HELP OUT???????????????

Dear Anantvir,
At WL 64 ,though it is difficult to comment on ur chances as last yr. the WL moved till 32 . and that happend towards the june end .
Last yr also there were 15-16 ppl common in both the list .
So keep ur fingers crossed and hope for the best .

Regads,
Nitin
hello guys ..
hearty congrts to those of who made fms ..
guys plz help me ..i have MS confirmed but waitlisted no#4 for mba ..
can anyone tell wat r my chances in mba..
the fees has been asked to deposit between 19th march and 29th march ..
can i know my status within dis period abt mba ..
plz help ..
thanks in advance ..
hello guys ..
hearty congrts to those of who made fms ..
guys plz help me ..i have MS confirmed but waitlisted no#4 for mba ..
can anyone tell wat r my chances in mba..
the fees has been asked to deposit between 19th march and 29th march ..
can i know my status within dis period abt mba ..
plz help ..
thanks in advance ..

Hey....WL4 in MBA-FT is as good as a final convert...u can start celebrating ur FT call....
Seniors, could somebody predict what chance I hold with WL 27 in MS?

I have got the MBA-MS converted but on WL #58 for MBA-FT. Any idea if this could be converted? Last year till what number it went for MBA-FT? help...

The wait list goes till 53th. My point this time it will go even higher.