Penn State/Arizona State/ TAMU

Hi All, I have got admits from Penn State (Smeal) and Arizona State (W.P.Carey). Am also expecting admits from Texas A&M; (Mays) , Indiana (Kelley) , Iowa and Michigan State (Broad). Now, the big confusion is to choose among them. I havent ap…

Hi All,

I have got admits from Penn State (Smeal) and Arizona State (W.P.Carey). Am also expecting admits from Texas A&M; (Mays) , Indiana (Kelley) , Iowa and Michigan State (Broad). Now, the big confusion is to choose among them. I havent applied to Top Schools because of cost considerations. Can you people please share your gyaan on these schools.

Here's my profile :

GMAT - 670
TOEFL - 273
Work Ex - Would be 3 years by the time I get into the program
Industry - IT
Undergrad - B.E. in Information Science
Percentage - 83%

Would appreciate your suggestions....Looking forward to ur messages

Regards,

Coolone

Hi All,

I have got admits from Penn State (Smeal) and Arizona State (W.P.Carey). Am also expecting admits from Texas A&M; (Mays) , Indiana (Kelley) , Iowa and Michigan State (Broad). Now, the big confusion is to choose among them. I havent applied to Top Schools because of cost considerations. Can you people please share your gyaan on these schools.

Here's my profile :

GMAT - 670
TOEFL - 273
Work Ex - Would be 3 years by the time I get into the program
Industry - IT
Undergrad - B.E. in Information Science
Percentage - 83%

Would appreciate your suggestions....Looking forward to ur messages

Regards,

Coolone

Hmmm, Congratulations on your admits.

If finance is your deciding factor then kindly mention if you have recieved any schol/ asstships frm any of these schools...

Also there is no mention of ur post mba career goals...kindly elaborate to enable others to help ya.

Hi desigirl,

I plan to specailize in Finance.....But since I come from an IT background, Consulting would be my plan B.

Havent heard about schol/aid till now....Penn State representative said they are working on fin aid formalities...But am quite positive about getting some kind of funding.

Was reading ur posts and got to know u got thru Penn and Purdue as well....Any idea how long the univs take to communicate abt fin aid ??

And by the way, what have u decided ?? Going for Penn or Purdue ?

Regards,

Coolone

Congrates on your admits..

I have an admit from TAMu with fin aid (resident status + 3k schol)
TAMU gives fin help to early bird admits.. got an admit decision way back in
january..now decided to join TAMU. and busy with financial bank processes.

where r u ppl heading?