Paying for INVIGILATOR'S MISTAKE! XAT 2014

Cant believe this is happening to me. Its the worst nightmare. On the day of XAT my center was at St’Lawrence Convent at Geeta colony new delhi, room no.312. The invigilator mixed the answer sheets and question paper booklet but relaized this only…

Cant believe this is happening to me. Its the worst nightmare. On the day of XAT my center was at St'Lawrence Convent at Geeta colony new delhi, room no.312. The invigilator mixed the answer sheets and question paper booklet but relaized this only after we had filled in our OMR sheet, which meant that no correction could have done. She went onto exchange our question booklets and exchnaged for students whose sheet code matched with OMR sheet. I was one of those unfortunate ones, whose sheet didnt match and I had also filled the OMR sheet too. We tried (me and about 20 others) to fight them and take the responsibilty, but time was running out test had started already. I mailed XLRI admissions office, they even gave assurance that they will look into it, but today as the result has come out I know nothing at was done.

Every calculator be it TIME or test funda when I calculated my scores gave me a score of 23 markes minus gk while today as I looked at my score card, my marks were my percentile. I scored so well in all the mocks I gave for XAT I am damn sure this isnt the score I expected. Whom do I go to? Cant even find those people who were there in that infamous no.312 of St'Lawrence. Feeling so disheartened, my year has gone into waste.