PATNA HIGH COURT Assistants 2016-17 Examination

For sharing information regarding examination

Admit cards out...for assistant no information about exam scheme may be in 2-3 days they upload

How to prepare for mains exam?

मेंस में 50 हिंदी और 50 मार्क्स के अंग्रेजी ही होगी या फिर और कुछ?

pre ke marks add honge ya phir qualifying nature ke the anyone can tell me and for descriptive hindi kindly share material if any

Nature wise job profile kaisi hai chances of promotion kitne hain aur kitne grade pay tak pahunch sakte hain

Posting to patna me hi hogi naa kahi samastipur, muzaffarpur, gaya etc to nahi bhej denge

I think 2500 approx no. of candidates selected for mains then 450 out of these selected guys called for the interview so the ratio is 1:5 nearly and after mains result the ratio for the interview and the vacancy will be 2:5 as indicated in the result notice of the mains examination.

So its not a tough competition like ssc, rrb, and any other board we should grab this opportunity with our both hands

share your marks answering this question

• 70-75
  • 85-90
  • 90+
  • 75-77
  • 78-80
  • 81-84

0 voters

मेरिट शायद मेंस और इंटरव्यू के आधार पर ही बनाई जायेगी। क्या लगता है आप लोगों को?

when the call letter will be published on the website if the exam is on 19th of june then its too late I think the exam date will be extended

presume the topics of essay which are most probably suitable for the patna high court assistant mains exam

• Judiciary system of India
  • International Yoga Day
  • Status of Women in India society
  • GST

0 voters

Does any body know about the topics of essay in English and Hindi asked in previous exam?

Anyone having idea about work profile and promotion please share.

Are yaar exam extend hoga lgta hai admit card to aaya nhi

mains admit card released check it my centre is patna science college

date is 19th of june as expected

guys hindi ki preparation kaise hogi...I mean koi badhiya website hai kya essay k liye hindi ki?

how was the paper guys?Any reviews?

Yarr, exam dene ke bad pata chala ki ye pt jaisa nhi tha... share ur experience...