PART TIME MBA IS GOOD OR WHAT

hello… presently i am waorking at NTPC Ltd…i want to do MBA …but i donot want to leave my company…i just want to shift my career from TECHNICAL to NON TECHNICAL i.e. towards HR or FINANCE…initially i was thinking of doing 1 Yea…

hello......
presently i am waorking at NTPC Ltd.......i want to do MBA ..but i donot want to leave my company....i just want to shift my career from TECHNICAL to NON TECHNICAL i.e. towards HR or FINANCE....initially i was thinking of doing 1 Year executive MBA ,but that costs a lot......i donot want to leave my company....my company is sponsoring to do MBA from MDI GUGAON ,but after 10 years of NTPC experience ....i have 4 years of experience(1.5 year in ODISHA HYRDO POWER CORPORATION(OHPC), 6 Month in POWERGRID CORPORATION OF INDIA and 1.5 year in NTPC ltd).......now i am thinking of PART TIME mba.....but i donot know the advantage and disadvantage of this MBA... whether it will be benefit for my career or not ....kindly suggest me something and suggest me some good college to do ........