Part Time MBA FMS 2009-2012 Session

HI all, Part time MBA (FMS) 2009-2012 result out and shortlisted candidate name are available on the web site of FMS. please tell who get the letter and please share your past experience for the same

HI all,
Part time MBA (FMS) 2009-2012 result out and shortlisted candidate name are available on the web site of FMS. please tell who get the letter and please share your past experience for the same

Hi,
I have gt a call fr the same and lil clueless on the dates fr GD and PI..experience: 40 months in IT/ Business analysis. Currently into solution sales..

Can any1 provide me the paper of FMS part time???

Hi,

I am planning to do part time MBA from FMS. Would you please let me know the process. Please share about the Entrance exam pattern and class schedule as in, the classes happens on weekends or few specific days in a week, morning or evening calsses etc.

Thanks

HI all,
Part time MBA (FMS) 2009-2012 result out and shortlisted candidate name are available on the web site of FMS. please tell who get the letter and please share your past experience for the same

Is anyone get the PI call letter?

Hi All,
PI list for Part Time MBA is listed on the FMS website. It is from 20 th April 2009 to 25-April-2009.

mine date is 20 April 11:00 AM

Pardeep soni

Hi Pradeep,
How was your interview yesterday? Please post your experience and the GD topics and interview questions that you were put to.

Regards