Parents forcing to join Classroom Coaching for CAT

Hii guys, 2nd year student of BBA here and a CAT 2014 aspirant. I’m the kind of student who hardly benefits from teaching by teachers, I’m more of a guy who gets all his marks by self-studying. Even in college, I rarely gain any course related kno…

Hii guys, 2nd year student of BBA here and a CAT 2014 aspirant. I'm the kind of student who hardly benefits from teaching by teachers, I'm more of a guy who gets all his marks by self-studying. Even in college, I rarely gain any course related knowledge in the classroom. All the marks I get in my college exams are a result of my own study. Not trying to offend or criticize any teachers, just sharing what kind of a student I am and emphasizing on how every student is different i.e some students benefit a lot from teachers in the classroom and some benefit significantly only by their self-study.

So in the past years, due to the reason that a significant number of top-rankers in CAT having done their preparation from coaching institutes, my parents want me to join proper long term weekend classroom coaching emphasizing that "coaching ke bina nahi hoga beta"

I am personally not in favor of joining a coaching institute as I believe that classroom coaching won't be of any help to me and I can prepare better by self-study from CAT study material/books and online resources, although I have no issues in joining a Test Series which regularly conducts national level practice CATs or even a crash course of very short duration next year. I'm screwed, my parents continuously insist me to join classroom coaching and the argument between me and them continues. What should I tell my parents, is there any solution out?

Any suggestions appreciated.