Paniced about TCS medical test

Hi, I was selected in campus interview in TCS. I’m scared about the test because I have a grinder tooth ( a tooth at the innermost position) worn out. Please give me suggestions, I can’t sleep in the night:confused:

Hi, I was selected in campus interview in TCS. I'm scared about the test because I have a grinder tooth ( a tooth at the innermost position) worn out. Please give me suggestions, I can't sleep in the night:confused:

Dude!! i am in tcs and went through the same proc as u to get in. i even had a bad tooth, a cavity when i went for the test. i have now been employed by tcs for over a year. dont worry about the medical test it only for the medical insurance that tcs provides for u. the only reason to be scared of the medical test is if u are on drugs!

No, no drugs at all, not even smoking or drinking. Thax. Did they check your teeth?

debasish rc Says
No, no drugs at all, not even smoking or drinking. Thax. Did they check your teeth?

hey dude can u tel me smthin abt TCS color blindness test????how did dat carry out n wat r its consequences????please do reply bro m waitin ......

hey dude can u tel me smthin abt TCS color blindness test????how did dat carried out n wat r its consequences????please do reply bro m waitin .......

Dude dont worry ur teeths wont come in way of you joining tcs as teeths do not come under medical insurance,so it doesnt matter even if u have a cavity or no teeths..just relax and get ready to join tcs...

hey dude can u tel me smthin abt TCS color blindness test????how did dat carried out n wat r its consequences????please do reply bro m waitin .......

I dont knw about tcs color blindness test but a normal color blindness check is done by showing you a sheet ful of various colours and u been asked to identify each color from the other..its very easy no issues involved here again....

dont worry about a thing if ur color blind then still its fine.i personally know friends who have got in inspite of having to wear glasses and like i said i had a cavity myself and i have just recieved a pay hike from tcs so rest assured the medical test is the last thing u should be worried about. if anything find out where u will be posted (ur base branch) and what kind of projects are present in that location.
peice of advise - dont stay on bench for more than 45 days.thats something to worry about 😉

oh thanx man n congrats for da incrmnt in ur salary lols by da way can u do me da favour by jst lettin me know how dis color blindness test carried out is't by ishihara test vere v hve to find numbrs between spots of diffrnt colors....or it' don in som oder way???waitin for reply man......

1 Like

oh thanx man n congrats for da incrmnt in ur salary lols by da way can u do me da favour by jst lettin me know how dis color blindness test carried out is't by ishihara test vere v hve to find numbrs between spots of diffrnt colors....or it' don in som oder way???waitin for reply.....

oh thanx man n congrats for da incrmnt in ur salary lols by da way can u do me da favour by jst lettin me know how dis color blindness test carried out is't by ishihara test vere v hve to find numbrs between spots of diffrnt colors....or it' don in som oder way???waitin for reply.....

you have a coloured pattern , inside which is a number hidden. you have to identify it. as simple as that. you are worrying about the test for no reason at all. i finished my colour blindness test in 20 seconds.

cheers n regards

ps - i had my medical on the 3rd of this month.

hi frends m waitin pls if ne1 nos how da colorblindness test carried out n if sum1 in tcs let me no is dere ne rejection in medical if sum1 is partially colour blind ????:confused:
let me brother m waitin ....

hey wa if sum1 is partial color blind man as i m tel me i wld get rejectd kya???:confused:

hey m waitin 4 reply wat if sm1 is partial colorblind ......wil he get rejectd in TCS medical finally??????brother m waitin curiously.....

Hai

Do Ashok leyland rejects ppl who are colour blind....

If u have any idea about..

Pl reply

debasish rc Says

babu not to worry. gave the test myself. was afraid of being rejected due to being overweight. they didnt even take my weight. so even if you have no tooth, no probelm. should ahev hands to type code, thats all. no panic buddy, chill.
flightzone Says
hey m waitin 4 reply wat if sm1 is partial colorblind ......wil he get rejectd in TCS medical finally??????brother m waitin curiously.....

there have been reports about this, although during our test they did not check for colour blindness, so hope they dont check for yours as well.
get_amazed Says
there have been reports about this, although during our test they did not check for colour blindness, so hope they dont check for yours as well.

colour blindness is the most important test. i dont think they would give a damn if you have a valve missing in your heart but color blindness is something they wont compromise upon. i fail to understand how they would overlook , something as important as this , in your case.

as far as the importance of tests are considered , colour blindness test ranks high up there.
flightzone Says

i'm afraid , there might be a fair chance of him/her being shown the door . as i said , color blindness test ranks high up there.

in my case i was asked to identify about 10 numbers , which i did . if you are able to identify the initial numbers , they wont drag on with it . i finished mine in 20 seconds

cheers n regards