PaGaLGuY Mock CATs Premier League

In the last few years, we have seen formation of teams like Dream team and Underdogs Team and their success in bringing people together has been awesome. The only drawback of this was that it was limited to few users. With time, we need to learn f…

One of my queries is can one person be a part of two teams :confused: or if not part of the team then can he/she support two teams ??

Also, if one wants to take a transfer from one team to another..is that possible ??

Awaiting reply

Cheers

MK

Part of two teams - No.
if not part of the team then can he/she support two teams ??- Yes, support is possible, but you wont get any ranks or any credit for being a supporter 😃 .

Yes, but only in the next Mock CAT Season next year. :)

Rohit.

Great initiative dude.

But can you just tell me how the teams are formed.
I mean who will form the team and who will decide on the captain.

I am a bit new on pagalguy(though i have been greatly active) and am not much aware of all these.
Can you jst explain that.

Thanks in advance.

hello
i m from raipur, so frm which team i ll belong. and i dont knw ny puys personally so how can i participate?

Great initiative dude.

But can you just tell me how the teams are formed.
I mean who will form the team and who will decide on the captain.

I am a bit new on pagalguy(though i have been greatly active) and am not much aware of all these.
Can you jst explain that.

Thanks in advance.

A member from ur City would go about opening a thread and they would start nominating puys from the city. Additionally u cud go ahead nominating urself in that thread..

Respective Puys from the city choose leaders, mentors, managers unanimously.

what about india united team?

Hey guys,so here i go with the different City teams links:

1. NCR Dream Team
2. Chennai Dream Team
3. India United Dream Team
4. Bangalore Dream Team
5. Pune Dream Team
6. Mumbai Dream Team
7. Kolkata Dream Team
8. Hyderabad Dream Team

COMEON GUYS... NOMINATE and MAKE YOUR CITY WIN THE INAUGRAL PaGaLGuY Premier League

5. Pune Dream Team
The list will be updated as and when more teams are ready with their threads :)

COMEON GUYS... NOMINATE and MAKE YOUR CITY WIN THE INAUGRAL PaGaLGuY Premier League

Hi Aditya

This link is not working for PUNE .

How to start and join the team , then???

heh DUde...

Cool Initiative, this will make war more interesting.

here goes ma dOubt :
---------------------------------------------------------------------

M from ALLAHABAD, so what ZOne??

NCR or INDIA United !!

A lot many thanks for starting this thread ..
I am sure it would give a Nitrous boost to the preparation

Hi Puys,
Here goes the Kolkata Dream team thread opened by anir-iim2005.

PG Kolkata Dream Team

Hey guys,so here i go with the different City teams links:

1. NCR Dream Team
2. Chennai Dream Team
3. India United Dream Team
4. Bangalore Dream Team
5. Pune Dream Team
6. Hyderabad Dream Team

The list will be updated as and when more teams are ready with their threads :)

jus pushing the thanks button wont have done justice to this initiative...hence d post...

awesome brainwave dude....its for ppl like u dat PG is wot it is today...THE BEST...i am convinced dis wil b a huge success and we r gonna set an xample for the comin yr batches to follow...

CAT is so much more fun now ...

n lastly...Kolkata rokzzz!!!...other teams here we come...

And are there any icon players on auction???

Can we like bid for icons like Greenspan, implex, egonomist , Krish_Vik, Adityafoool

Please please please...

AND BTW the PG Queen has given her consent to be a part of the CHENNAI PG LEAGUE

Yes, i'm talking about RANI_DAS

I don't know if this question has already been asked...

How does PG HQ plan to verify the scores of a member of any team, just in case it decides to do a random check?

Cheers..

I think you have already nominated yourself on Pune thread. Best of Luck.

This is not a war buddy, just a challenge where everyone should emerge as a winner in the end. In a war, there are no winners :(.

I guess for you India United will be a good one. Or you can join Kolkata also. I guess NCR is going to have lots of nominations and it may hamper your chances

Cheers,
Rohit

ThaNks for correcting me Buddy !!;)

hey just 1 query

as u said the 1st scores considered will be of july 6 mocks
but IMS doesnt hav a mock on july 6
probbly TIME has 1
so this means at least 11 members wud hav to hav enrolled fr AIMCATs ?

Who will be featured in the India united Team???
Just got this doubt.
Can anyone please clarify?

since we are combining all the Dream teams together wont the UDT,BBLTand DT teams wont be there seperately 😐 ?

Ahmedabad...... small town??? :w00t:
fewer ppl.... yes, unfortunately....
Hope by the second season we will have a saviour like Mr. Ambani(heard he'll be going for the Ahm team in the next season) and a good PG team....

@moderators...
don't you think that a single team for the Rest of India will be too less...
I guess two teams would do justice to the count of ppl....

Members appearing for TIME, IMS , CL and CF mocks are eligible to be part of the teams.

Now, generally speaking one tends to score higher in percentile terms in CL, CF, or even IMS mocks in comparison to TIME. So how can we compare percentile scores across all these instis in the same breath? You see with all the goodies on offer, one might be tempted to take, say PT tests just for the sake of it . Whatever happens, this remains a super idea and 'am looking forward to a wonderful PGPL. And be advised everyone, Hyderabadis won't be pushovers like the Chargers. :2gunfire: