PaGalGuy Meerut thread

finally a thread opened for Meerut PaGalGuys…( I deserve a pat on my back:biggrin: ) so, all this dates back to a holy date in January 2010 ( although I don’t remember it :: ) when I first visited PG and registered on it…neve…

finally a thread opened for Meerut PaGalGuys.........( I deserve a pat on my back:biggrin: )

so, all this dates back to a holy date in January 2010 ( although I don't remember it ) when I first visited PG and registered on it.......never ever I had imagined that this website for MBA aspirants would become my second family........

Throughout my journey of around 8-9 months (and certainly a long way to go) this PG community has changed my propensity towards many things (definitely in a positive direction ) and has given me a new zeal and passion towards my goal and my life............

But one thing which I always watched out for was folks who belong to meerut and I was always disappointed :nono:

Being such a big city and the educational hub of western U.P I thought there would be a huge number of people registered here, but I didn't came across many.........and believe me puys, i was perplexed...........

And then I thought to take the initiative to summon all the inzane puys of meerut and therefore starting this thread to provide a platform to let us know each other, help and be helped and above all.........spread the insanity..............

so wake up all my city mates, know each other and spread the word in this whole community and tell the people that we meerutians also have that fire and zeal which all the other folks on this community has...........

puys from meerut just pour in your brief bio, coll, and any other info which you want to share and i'll surely get in touch with you all.........

P.S- for any further query or any info or simply anyyything................just shoot it here or PM me.........my inbox is all empty and has lot of free space............

count me as second

dishankjn Says
count me as second

oho dishank bhaisahab...........kya baat h..................

Nice initiative,i would say,APPURV BHAI

meerut is one city which is very close to my heart..i have been in meerut for one year...and i have hundred's of friends in meerut...if not thousands...

i have friends in MIET,BIT and Vidya who are regular visitors to PG ( as guests) ,but somewhat they are shy to register and post here....i would def. try and bring them to this thread...and no point saying that most of them are brilliant students....

ATB appurv bhai.......

Nice initiative,i would say,APURVA BHAI

meerut is one city which is very close to my heart..i have been in meerut for one year...and i have hundred's of friends in meerut...if not thousands...

i have friends in MIET,BIT and Vidya who are regular visitors to PG ( as guests) ,but somewhat they are shy to register and post here....i would def. try and bring them to this thread...and no point saying that most of them are brilliant students....

ATB apurva bhai.......

hi bro thanks for the post...........I am in MIET too.............but I don't know any student from my coll who is here............if u can wake them up, plz tell them to start posting here which is for their own benefit.........

I can see that u r quite an active user here and u must be knowing pagalguy pretty well..............so plz tell them about it..........

regards......

P.S......bro mere naam ki spelling dhyan se likha karo plz.......gender hi change ho jata h ek vowel ki misplacement se...........

P.S......bro mere naam ki spelling dhyan se likha karo plz.......gender hi change ho jata h ek vowel ki misplacement se...........

ya sure,i would inform them ASAP.....

P.S--> naam ki spelling edit kar di aapki.....galti ke liye chama......

hii....grt to know that someone 4m mrt has started the thread exclusively for meerut valas.....grt going guys ....looking forward to ths thread.....

chou mahima Says
hii....grt to know that someone 4m mrt has started the thread exclusively for meerut valas.....grt going guys ....looking forward to ths thread.....

great to c you too...........

plz drop in ur brief into, coll, current status, exams you are writing this year and any other past or present info...........

regards..........

hello meerut puys :):)
itz gr8 to knw that someone took the pain to get this thing going in meerut,
surely knwing each other wd help us a long way, so i urge all of u to introduce urself

I am Dishank Jain pursuing final yr of engg frm MIET and appearing for the first time in CAT.:biggrin::biggrin:

gr8 going guys.. pg mrt sounds nyc.. many in mrt lie unaware(s) of the potential of this forum.. so go on.. spread..

as for me.. appeared for CAT etc 07. . presently not in meerut.. but hope to keep up online..

i so much want to see meerut dream team nex year...with appurv not as a captain but as a coach as he ll be in his dream skool this year....

Meerutians wake up and be active on this thread... as Appurv was not wrong in mentioning that this website will change your life!!!

i so much want to see meerut dream team nex year...with appurv not as a captain but as a coach as he ll be in his dream skool this year....

Meerutians wake up and be active on this thread... as Appurv was not wrong in mentioning that this website will change your life!!!

thanku so much bro..............

this place awesome becoz it has awesome people like you.............

cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hello puys....im mahima chaudhary pursuing B.Sc final yr frm mrt college...appearing in CAT 4 the first time....

Chalo kissi ne to PG Meerut ka thread khola...... kudos to Apurv..

mera intro...sabb log jante he hae mujhe...

thanks bro........but we have to continue the momentum and keep this thread alive so that meerut team can flourish in leaps and bounds..........and, its my dream that meerut would have its own dream team next year...............

continue the insanity...........

thanks............

argho u r from merrut:shock:
Ab ghaziabad se merrut jaoge kya PG meet me :biggrin:......Delhi meet ke thread pe NCR ka jhanda(flag) ab kaun uncha karega

P.S. : Sorry for spamming...but i love spamming in PG meets thread
Ab ghaziabad se merrut jaoge kya PG meet me :biggrin:......Delhi meet ke thread pe NCR ka jhanda(flag) ab kaun uncha karega

is thread ka naam change karke official spamming thread rakh deta hu..........lolz..........

coz this thread needs spamming............

are cater..i did my schooling from meerut only..... NCR ke thread ka janda humlogo ke pahadi mod ucha karte to hae.....

So guys dont make this thread a spamming one.... organise some meet in meerut so that people can discuss their startegies they adopt for BILLI
( CAT)