PaGaLGuY.com turns 9!

Yo yo yo junta :: :: :: Today is our 9th birthday! Aren’t we the most grown up kids :: Wish you all a wonderful wonderful day and thank you for making PG what it is today. All you wonderful puys make it worthwhile :: Hap…

Yo yo yo junta

Today is our 9th birthday!

Aren't we the most grown up kids Wish you all a wonderful wonderful day and thank you for making PG what it is today. All you wonderful puys make it worthwhile

Happy B'day! 😃 😃

MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

LIVE LONG!! VERY LONG!!
:cheers::cheers::drinking::drinking:

HAPPY B'DAY PG.....

Yo yo yo junta

Today is our 9th birthday!

Aren't we the most grown up kids Wish you all a wonderful wonderful day and thank you for making PG what it is today. All you wonderful puys make it worthwhile

Happy B'day! 😃 :)

good...now ppl will have 2 places to spam...er....post/wish PG. maine bhi thread khol diya lounge mein

keep up the great work allwin saar :thumbsup: and keep the insanity spreading 😃

That time of the year we all eagerly look forward to..:)

Happy birthday PG!!!

hope u have many more insanely bright years ahead!!!

Happy Birthday Pg.....:):):)

good...now ppl will have 2 places to spam...er....post/wish PG. maine bhi thread khol diya lounge mein

keep up the great work allwin saar :thumbsup: and keep the insanity spreading :)

(copy pasting my message from the other thread )

Yappy Budday PG....9 years of insanity (how can i forget this day )

Keep spreading the insanity around the world

P.S.: allwin, i shall take my revenge......aap US chale gaye aur mujhe duba diya 5 years back on this day...i shall have my revenge
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!

May PG continue to rule for more 99999999999999999999999999 years to come!!!!!

Happieee Budday PeeJee

Hey PG...

Happy bay... 😃 :)

And many more sweet returns of the day...
I wish i had joined you guys 3 years back when i was in college... khair, jo bhi hai acha hai yahan...

Havent seen any other forum this closely monitored and mentored by the moderators posters themselves.

one wish on your bday: MAY YOU SOON FIND A PAGLI-GIRL FOR YOURSELF

Happy wala budday PG

9 years of insanity...wishing everyone a very very happy birthday may the insanity go on and on

:)

MUBAARKAN MUBAARKAN

Humara gift kabool karen

thode aur bade ho jaaiyee aapko bike bhi le denge

Happy birthday pagalguy.
Keep rocking .

Insanity rules!

MANY MANY
happy returns f d day
PG

Right from the day I have known you, you have been a great companion in my preparation...the first thing i do on connecting to internet is visit you...calling you a forum would be downplaying your importance...you are my "Friend, Philosopher and Guide"....thank you PaGaL Guy...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY...KEEP THE GOOD WORK GOING...

PG PG PG PG

Go go go

A very happy birthday

Anand

Happy wala birthday to PG..