PaGaLGuY.com stickers for free !!!

Helloa Puys, We have been doing some work here…really!!! The good news for all of you PG fanatics is that we are out with PaGaLGuY.com stickers :: And now , how to get them… 1> Get an envelope of size 10.5 inches * 8 inches , p…

Yay !!!!
Save one for me.It will take some time for my envelope to reach you from Delhi !!
Yoo Hoo and a bottle of rum !

Corporate Branding :satisfie: Great work PG Team and especially our MMinC

Tees, Stickers....... what's next in the store :)

Infectious Insanity

MoneyMonger saab,

Each of my roommates (2 of 'em) will want a sheet of those stickers. Can they get 'em in the same envelope ?

And if you can send me a few more sheets, I will see to it that they are posted at strategic places and given to the right people in my college (some of my Juniors). Will do what I can to spread the word while I'm still in college.

PG Rocks.

I have already made spaces for the stickers on every perceivable telephone poles in my locality and also I have stolen the key to my localitie's parking lot !! ...........So PagalGuy will be on every car belonging to my locality ......................
To achive this,I need at least a gazillion stickers .................So ol buddy GNRS , will you be chweet enuf to send me as many stickers as possible in the envelope
EDIT:Now that i read the latest post , I will send you many many envelopes !!

wow...hey can I also get more than one of those?

Maan gaye ustaasd..meri bike pe acchhe dikhegaa yeh

International couriers should be bourne by the sender PG, for all the insane amount of work I have put in here, the least u can do ;)

And then vandalism at Fuqua...

Helloa Puys,
Get an envelope of size 10.5 inches * 8 inches , preferably lightweight

The envelope is lightweight, but its 12X10, will that do? I've sent it anyway!!!

Sport your insanity!

I've got the stickers on my TV, desktop, laptop and now trying to find more public places where I can share my devotion

The 'graduated' looks cute too

Once some stickers are out there, it will be time we photograph the locations and place em in this thread .. we could have a competition you know

boy i want it....i want it .......i want it real bad
but me become very lazy these days..........got to buy two covers write the address, buy a 5 bucks stamp and then post it.......long procedure
but then as there is a saying
no pain no gain
tmmrw i will have no power in ma place, i will do all that tmmrw..........plz keep one set of stickers for me........i wld show that me a part of this awesome community....

Hey GNRS,
What I am doing is putting five self addressed envelopes along with the stamps in ONE BIG envelope.I will keep one set of stickers for myself and distribute the rest four to my friends ..............................Will that do ??
PS : I stay near Delhi.Will a Rs 5 stamp do ?? Or should I stick Rs 10 stamps ??

Hey GNRS,
What I am doing is putting five self addressed envelopes along with the stamps in ONE BIG envelope.I will keep one set of stickers for myself and distribute the rest four to my friends ..............................Will that do ??
PS : I stay near Delhi.Will a Rs 5 stamp do ?? Or should I stick Rs 10 stamps ??

yaar how can i have any picture below my name when i m online:robot:
HURRAY!!....Kudos!!
Really a great initiative....

Actually I just love my bike...i dont paste any kind of stickers on my bike...I am supposed to paste my company sticker on the vehicle but i haven't...so I have to daily fight with my company Security guard...

But no second thoughts for PG sticker....the first place I am gonna stick it is on my bike

Great Work guys..you are doing simply a sexy job. Hats off.

simba17 Says
yaar how can i have any picture below my name when i m online:robot:

Go to your User Control Panel. User CP tab is there at the left hand corner of the webpage. In User CP check under the heading Settings and Options you'll find Edit Avataar. Click it and you can upload your pic aka avataar. The max size allowed is 80 x 80 pixels :)

wow..nice idea..man next case study of IIMA :wink:

Just out of curiosity, Mr. MoneyMonger, how many stickers have you guys got in all ?

my envelope reachin u soon..!!!!!!!!