PaGaLGuY.com Marketing Vacancies - The Hawt jawbs ;)

We are hiring for full time positions now. All positions based in Moooooooombhai! :: *What are we looking for? *1) Crazy Genius People 2) Focussed and spirited 3) Ability to dream crazy and IMPLEMENT it. If you are all talk and no mov…

We are hiring for full time positions now. All positions based in Moooooooombhai!

What are we looking for?
1) Crazy Genius People
2) Focussed and spirited
3) Ability to dream crazy and IMPLEMENT it. If you are all talk and no move .. I am sure you have a lovely job waiting for you somewhere, but its not gonna be with us.

## Marketing ##
### Guru Marketers ###

You will be a part of the marketing/business dev. team and will be working on many a things. Primarily,

1) Marketing our existing products/services to the world out there
2) Working very closely with the rest of the gang to create more world class services and products.
3) Fighting with everybody to have your way
4) Ensuring that you are working rather closely with the editorial team.

If that sounds pretty basic, don't worry - we promise you that you will have your hands full. The work place is extremely challenging and if you don't love challenging yourself, don't apply.

Desired Profile of candidate:
Preferably someone who has worked in the realm of internet marketing or related area. Else if you can convince us that you ARE the one, drop in your resume.

Skillsets:
You gotta be analytical, creative and tenacious. Rather basic requirements eh.

Mail your CV to : [email protected] along with expected pay. [ Include Position for which you are applying in the subject ]

We'll take it on from there.

##### - ######### - ############# - ###########

Ok Whatcha DON'T GET when you work at PG.com

1) A Sane boss
2) Sane colleagues
3) Predictability ;-)

Whatcha GET ?

1) A work environment that you'll love if you love creativity
2) You dont need to make sense, because we understand
3) You are listened to. Since we don't love rearing kids at work , you will be left on your own and your innovations and the ability to implement will count. So if you want directions every 10 minutes, find another post to read.
4) A place as crazy as you

More clarifications, do post on this thread. I'll clarify all your doubts ;-)

Happy Apping!

hey allwin so finally pg comes out with marketing profile too

was lost with these editors and technical vacancies

so guys pour in ur cv's and lets take pg to gr8er heights:)

hey Allwin bhai do u have summers placements too

Good luck with that.
Bryan Adams Says

hey thts gr8 idea-ill be the first one to book my seats for it-even without pay if its a gr8 exposure in those 3 months(just entering a b school this yr-so for nxt summers i guess.even now i have 3 months bfre i join.so....)
abhishek1711 Says
hey thts gr8 idea-ill be the first one to book my seats for it-even without pay if its a gr8 exposure in those 3 months.

Yeah even I think that...If they have the summer placements it wud be a great idea to go fa it...
All the best to ppl applyin fa it..
We are hiring for full time positions now. All positions based in Moooooooombhai!

What are we looking for?
1) Crazy Genius People
2) Focussed and spirited
3) Ability to dream crazy and IMPLEMENT it. If you are all talk and no move .. I am sure you have a lovely job waiting for you somewhere, but its not gonna be with us.

## Marketing ##
### Guru Marketers ###

You will be a part of the marketing/business dev. team and will be working on many a things. Primarily,

1) Marketing our existing products/services to the world out there
2) Working very closely with the rest of the gang to create more world class services and products.
4) Ensuring that you are working rather closely with the editorial team.

If that sounds pretty basic, don't worry - we promise you that you will have your hands full. The work place is extremely challenging and if you don't love challenging yourself, don't apply.

Desired Profile of candidate:
Preferably someone who has worked in the realm of internet marketing or related area. Else if you can convince us that you ARE the one, drop in your resume.

Skillsets:
You gotta be analytical, creative and tenacious. Rather basic requirements eh.

Mail your CV to : [email protected] along with expected pay. [ Include Position for which you are applying in the subject ]

We'll take it on from there.

##### - ######### - ############# - ###########

Ok Whatcha DON'T GET when you work at PG.com

1) A Sane boss
2) Sane colleagues
3) Predictability ;-)

Whatcha GET ?

1) A work environment that you'll love if you love creativity
2) You dont need to make sense, because we understand
3) You are listened to. Since we don't love rearing kids at work , you will be left on your own and your innovations and the ability to implement will count. So if you want directions every 10 minutes, find another post to read.
4) A place as crazy as you

More clarifications, do post on this thread. I'll clarify all your doubts ;-)

Happy Apping!

Finally we have a workplace where being insane and crazy is appreciated. Some silver lining in this black world.

aah , finally the marketing positions open ... im sure there will be more apps for this one , good luck 😃

Even im itching to apply 😉

aillaaa dunno y am feeling like ditching TNT

ciao..

No. of positions??
Last date ??

Hope there would be some vacancies by the time I am done with my course ...

This way or that, I would love to work for PaGaLGuY

Bryan Adams Says

We do have summers
aah , finally the marketing positions open ... im sure there will be more apps for this one , good luck 😃

Mwahahahahahahahaha
No. of positions??
Last date ??

Hope there would be some vacancies by the time I am done with my course ...

This way or that, I would love to work for PaGaLGuY

App when you are ready. As of now , no limits on no. of hirings

God bless the forum then.

Damn how I wish this were in Bangalore

Hoping that PG has some plans for online/moonlighting stuff :wink:

Arun

pagalguy Says
We do have summers

ahhh..now i know whr ill be aiming to head for my summers nxt yr

Hey, great to c vacancies open up in Marketing! :smile:

PG, with the only non-negotiable being common-sense, why not ask for a paragraph 'Your plans @ Inzane Labs' rather than resumes?

Hey, great to c vacancies open up in Marketing! :smile:

PG, with the only non-negotiable being common-sense, why not ask for a paragraph 'Your plans @ Inzane Labs' rather than resumes?

Dont worry, after the resumes are in, the questions go out to em ..
pagalguy Says
We do have summers

tell me where to send resume a how much paisa

will leave HLL and Ranbaxy for PG