PaGaLGuY.com is the online media partner for IIM Indore's fest SBI IRIS

Hello Junta, We’ve been chosen as the online media partner for IIM Indore’s festival SBI IRIS 2005. We will be covering the event in detail and keeping you updated about the latest happenings in the festival. The event is scheduled from 10th …

Hello Junta,

We've been chosen as the online media partner for IIM Indore's festival SBI IRIS 2005. We will be covering the event in detail and keeping you updated about the latest happenings in the festival. The event is scheduled from 10th - 13th of November.

We'll be keeping you updated regarding the festival, the events and whatever we think is of interest to the junta . On top of that we will try to get in a few of our interviews with the IIM faculties & admission professors if possible to provide you a better picture of life at IIM - Indore. And ofcourse we will try to sneak in an article about what we think of IIMI - I , similar to the GLIM article.

Ok, getting back to the festival - We will be hosting a lot of IIM - I related content on a separate section of the website for your easy reference. I hear there are many online games that are being developed for all yee online junta! So we'll keep you updated on that as well.

I will be at Indore to cover the event and err..participate in one . More details later

Now ofcourse we will be covering all the regular suspects and events.. but is there anything more you guys want us to cover ? Let me know :)

The festival website is at : http://www.iimi-iris.com/

it's great to hear that pagalguy.com is the online media partner for IIM-I fest .

Three cheers for pagalguy.com

I will be at Indore to cover the event and err..participate in one . More details later

aah !! thatz some news

Now ofcourse we will be covering all the regular suspects and events.. but is there anything more you guys want us to cover ? Let me know :)

I hope the interviews with our PG folks are covered under "Suspects and events" category ... but just in case

Way to go Pagalguy.com

Vijay

cool

I hear there are many online games that are being developed for all yee online junta!

where are the games????????? hurry!

'll be there at I ... hope to meet loads of pagals there ...

for the games registration starts tomorrow...

ciao..

this has become so routine for PaGaLGuY.com that it can be taken for granted for any/many such events!!

heartiest congratulations! - hope you are able to reach out to a veryyyyyy wide audience at IIM-I

pagalguy Says

Since we will be interviewing a lot of institute profs, we would like to know from the junta as to what kind of information about the institute would you like to know, what are the things you are curious about, from an aspirant POV. We might get to interview profs related to...

Admission
Course design
Research

You could list your questions here, no matter how crazy or laterally thought, so that we can pull off India's first truly useful b-school interview

Aahhhh! Dats Gr8 news!! Keep it up guys!! N all the more coz Waynes there! Great going pal! Hope it was ftre CAT... would have been there with allwin n company!

PS: Woww.. just seen Apurvs rank ... Editorosaurous!! Way to go!

Congo, PG bhai... and heartliest congratulations to all mods n junta of pagalguy.com!!!

Something that is a music to the ears, though after a long time since that celebrated CNBC episode!!

time to go

Cool..Way to go!
The day is not far off when the whole of India will become Pagal
Go ahead and spread the madness...

PS: Will def post Qs if i want info...

Cheerio.

great news!

Since we will be interviewing a lot of institute profs, we would like to know from the junta as to what kind of information about the institute would you like to know, what are the things you are curious about, from an aspirant POV. We might get to interview profs related to...

Admission
Course design
Research

You could list your questions here, no matter how crazy or laterally thought, so that we can pull off India's first truly useful b-school interview

questions. hmm, a really lucrative offer.

Can we have a story abt how the students actually put such an event into place? What kind of support they get from the Institute , how they go abt getting the sponsors and deciiding the scale ,budget etc..and what tasks they do themselves and what tasks are outsourced.

Thanks

Hello Junta,

We've been chosen as the online media partner for IIM Indore's festival SBI IRIS 2005.

great news

if anyone from IIM I is listening..say a coupla mods, then i would like to give a huge thumbs-up to the poster that was designed for the b-plan contest.definitely, one of the classiest posters that i have seen this year

cheers

Now for some live details and info coming in from the fest. Our rep. Monsieur Apurv has made it to IIM Indore and will be clicking pics and writing articles for ya folks in real time so that you can enjoy the fest in 'real time'

Let the festivities begin!

And yes, live coverage soon to start at : www.pagalguy.com/iris/