PaGaLGuY.com is now a case study at IIM Bangalore!

Raise those toasts much higher, puys!! :: Yes, PaGaLGuY.com is on its way to become a case study to be taught under the New Product Development course at Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore. :: Yes, Prof Ganesh Prabhu, Corporat…

Raise those toasts much higher, puys!!

Yes, PaGaLGuY.com is on its way to become a case study to be taught under the New Product Development course at Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore.

Yes, Prof Ganesh Prabhu, Corporate Strategy & Policy Professor at IIM Bangalore along with Parul Bajaj are developing a case study that examines the growth and strategies of Pagalguy for teaching at IIM Bangalore in the future. Congratulations to Allwin Agnel - the man who started this all and to all of us as a community! :D

The case study cannot be shared in public until some time because the copyright does not belong to us. But everything permitting, we will try our best to share it here for everyone to see. :D

Cheersssss!!

Raise those toasts much higher, puys!!

Yes, PaGaLGuY.com is on its way to become a case study to be taught under the New Product Development course at IIM Bangalore.

Yes, Prof Ganesh Prabhu, a Corporate Strategy & Policy professor at IIM Bangalore along with Parul Bajaj are developing a case study that examines the growth and strategies of Pagalguy for teaching at IIM Bangalore in the future. Congratulations to Allwin Agnel - the man who started this all and to all of us as a community! :D

The case study cannot be shared in public until some because the copyright does not belong to us. But everything permitting, we will try our best to share it here for everyone to see. :D

Cheersssss!!

Yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!! :cheers:

A huge rounda applause for the gang!!

GR888 Going Guys!!!

Awesome!!! Big round of applause for pg...

Cheers,
RD.

What a ride .. thanks to the wonderful team at IIMB - both Prof. Prabhu & Miss Parul for all their wonderful work! It is an honour to be considered case study worthy material and it wouldn't have been possible without the dedication of the HQ gang and all yeee wonderul puys who make us believe that more is possible ! Balle Balle

Awsome..Feels proud to be a part of PG

Congratulations to the team, puys and :thumbsup: Allwin

this is indeed a big achievment

Cheers 2 all Pagals/Paglies..:cheers:

ROCK ON!!

Wow ! Story of PG is now documented and used as learning material ... success of PG is recognised in this small way :-)
Congratulations to the whole PG team and P-Guys !

gr8 achievement. Good luck puys. Proud to be a Pagal even i am using PG as an example in my presentation every now and then and have used PG screen shots 2-3 times. :)

Regards,
Amit

:wow::w00t::wow::w00t::wow::w00t:

Congratulations to the PG HQ and all the puys

I have only one word for this AWESOME

:cheers:
Siddharth

A great acheivement...
Kudos to the mods and all puys who are all part of this success story...

Waiting eagerly to know more about case study

And this calls for a :cheers:

Pagalguy :rockon:

Congos to PG and of course to its founder

My My.

My hearty congratulations to the whole PG Team.

To Allwin, and the PG HQ, for ensuring this place lives.

To the Mods and the CLs, who have made PG a part of their lives.

To those important veterans of CAT and other exams, without whom this place wouldn't be what it is.

My congratulations to all.

Regards,
Grondmaster

From being virtually unknown to B-schools to some professors surfing the forums to being a topic of group discussion in B-schools to institutes official representing themselves on the forum. ANd now a full-fledged case study on PG

We surely have come a long way :D

Cheers And congos to EVERYONE

Special thanks to Parul of course

Happy days are here!

Theres the Hottest start up nomination, then there are recent media quote sin herald and mint.

And now this!

Wah wah!

cheers................happy happy

like people have said..........PG is more than a forum..........It has a life of its own............with flesh, blood and soul............It laughs and cries with u.........

Thanks to all at PG HQ, PagalGuy himself, all mods.........and most of all to all the members for maintaining the Insanity...........this calls for a :cheers: :cheers:

I still remember Allwyn's post after his interview at IIM-K in 2004. Such a long way - from attending an IIM admission interview to being interviewed for a case study for an IIM course. Good going? What next? Harvard case?

:clap: Three cheers to PG, Parul, her prof, and all of us. :clap: