PaGaLGuY.com in the Media

I guess this thread too has been long due. Now we have come up in the newspapers quite a few times and its my sincerest request that if you spot PaGaLGuY.com in a newspaper, please let us know and scan a copy or mail a copy to me if possible. Its …

I guess this thread too has been long due. Now we have come up in the newspapers quite a few times and its my sincerest request that if you spot PaGaLGuY.com in a newspaper, please let us know and scan a copy or mail a copy to me if possible. Its becoming almost impossible to track the places we are seen nowadays in the newspapers

Without much ado here is the latest one -

Business Line

Cheers to everyone and more so to the people who have pulled off and are a continuous part of our community service initiatives!

Another day, Another Update Check out today's Mumbai Newsline of Indian Express for the article titled "Talking Crazy"

You can find the link here

Cheers

hmmm...i guess this is just the beginning! more heads wud turn in a year when PG reaches 50000 members!!

I subsribe to Google news alerts for "MBA india" and what I got was the Talking Crazy news item!

Great going PG.com

Krishna

Hey nice!!! In fact I personally feel this is quite "late in the day" for the print media to pick it up! Interesting to see the way both the newspapers put across the news item....though both were talking about the same thing the way they portrayed it was interestingly quite different! Needless to say which one was more professional..... btw so how old are you Allwin? 26 or 24? 😉

Oxymoron Says
Hey nice!!! In fact I personally feel this is quite "late in the day" for the print media to pick it up! Interesting to see the way both the newspapers put across the news item....though both were talking about the same thing the way they portrayed it was interestingly quite different! Needless to say which one was more professional..... btw so how old are you Allwin? 26 or 24? ;)

24 it is.. wonder where she got the 26 part from

Here is the scanned copy of the Indian Express article . Taking ->

One cant help but smile to see this place go places :).

Sky is the limit mate :)

Sare jaha se achha hindustan hamara,

uske bad Pagalistan

It's heartening to see it quite often now!! I'm sure you must be smiling at the success. Yes, u did start it with a step n now ur nearing to those 1000 miles:)

Bon voyage for the trip to insanity - never forget we are following

cheers,

PS: U really wanted to say 24 to Girish or to "gals"???:wow:

Its been an interesting ride and the last couple of months have been a whirlwind 😃 .. Yes definitely grinning END to END and it wouldn't have been possible without our Insane junta

PS: 24 ? How does it matter

Sare jaha se achha hindustan hamara,

uske bad Pagalistan
It's heartening to see it quite often now!! I'm sure you must be smiling at the success. Yes, u did start it with a step n now ur nearing to those 1000 miles:)
Bon voyage for the trip to insanity - never forget we are following
cheers,
PS: U really wanted to say 24 to Girish or to "gals"???:wow:

PS: 24 ? How does it matter

i guess u'd be interested in showing that ur not aging out
pagalguy Says
Here is the scanned copy of the Indian Express article . Taking ->

Same article has appeared in Pune Newsline-Channel Y section.
hope to see more ppl from pune joining the forum

An update here after a long time !!

Check out the latest issue of Business World for an article on PaGaLGuY.com written by Rashmi Bansal ....You can find it online @ http://www.businessworldindia.com/issue/coverstory00.asp

Cheers

err... I am not sure about the financial implications, but cant PG put up its own ad in a newspaper...just for increasing awareness.... this would imply more users and in turn more ads (sponsors for the forum)....

Correct me if I am wrong. Money matters or some other constraint ??
Maybe this can be a Brand building exercise for PGites. ... Something for some of the MODS to write in our Resumes (maska polish).
And yes, MODS if this post seems foolish or at the wrong place feel free to tell me off.

err... I am not sure about the financial implications, but cant PG put up its own ad in a newspaper...just for increasing awareness.... this would imply more users and in turn more ads (sponsors for the forum)....

Correct me if I am wrong. Money matters or some other constraint ??
Maybe this can be a Brand building exercise for PGites. ... Something for some of the MODS to write in our Resumes (maska polish).
And yes, MODS if this post seems foolish or at the wrong place feel free to tell me off.

Take out an ad? Why?...especially when the media is already so interested in PG and is giving free publicity. An article is anyday better than an ad.

Anyways, attracting users has never been a problem for PG. Every MBA aspirant worth his/her salt is already here

Getting corporates on board takes more than just a large user base.

Sujoy

awesome coverage in recent past. I saw all those posts just now. Way to go. forum & the 'young turk' is now really getting the awareness it deserves.

Posting after quite a long time. Great to know that PG has got the attention it long deserved.

Great going Allwin! Congrats!

updated again

http://in.rediff.com/getahead/2005/sep/27rashmi.htm

Cheers to PG !!!!

-Dilip-

Aah, this isn't exactly a media mention...We got mentioned as media and the article on Great Lakes posted on a page at Stern, NYU

http://w4.stern.nyu.edu/news/news.cfm?doc_id=4884

Cheers