PaGaLGuY.com Impact: MICA to issue calls to every applicant with 90 and above percent

PaGaLGuY.com Impact: MICA to issue calls to every applicant with 90 and above percentile in CAT or XAT All applicants with 90 percentile and above in CAT or XAT would be screened in for the MICAT, declared Mudra Institute of Communications to…

PaGaLGuY.com Impact: MICA to issue calls to every applicant with 90 and above percentile in CAT or XAT

All applicants with 90 percentile and above in CAT or XAT would be screened in for the MICAT, declared Mudra Institute of Communications today.

Curiosity was raised today when a couple of students were given calls today even though they were not selected in the first call list. When PaGaLGuY.com asked why MICA issued calls so late in the process, the MICA director, Prof Atul Tandon replied that "Its a good thing that MICA has released a second list and students should be happy about it".

Asked if all applicants above 90 percentile in CAT and XAT would be called for the admissions process for the MICAT, Prof. Atul Tandon said "Yes, I would suppose so. That is what we are doing".

When asked whether no applicant above 90 percentile would be left out from the admissions process, Prof Atul Tandon said "Yes, that is what the registrar has told me"

Read more

great!! congrats to PG for the wonderful results of the effort.
long live PG.

Wow....!!!!!!!!!!:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

That's the power of media!! Keep up the good work, you guys are really contributing something here!!

Kudos to you guys...

Hey pagalguy , who are those two students that u referred to ? Just curious.
And Great work Pagalguy. This call for me is dedicated to PG and if I convert it , the credit definately goes to PG also.

PaGaLGuY.com Impact: MICA to issue calls to every applicant with 90 and above percentile in CAT or XAT

All applicants with 90 percentile and above in CAT or XAT would be screened in for the MICAT, declared Mudra Institute of Communications today.

Curiosity was raised today when a couple of students were given calls today even though they were not selected in the first call list. When PaGaLGuY.com asked why MICA issued calls so late in the process, the MICA director, Prof Atul Tandon replied that "Its a good thing that MICA has released a second list and students should be happy about it".

Asked if all applicants above 90 percentile in CAT and XAT would be called for the admissions process for the MICAT, Prof. Atul Tandon said "Yes, I would suppose so. That is what we are doing".

When asked whether no applicant above 90 percentile would be left out from the admissions process, Prof Atul Tandon said "Yes, that is what the registrar has told me"

Read more

Hats off to u 'The Administrator'.
It has been all due to ur efforts and intervention in this matter thats gonna provide relief to all MICA aspirants.
Good work done.

Just coz I put up the story , doesn't mean I wrote it We have an editorial team which does the stories and its due to them we have been able to make this happen :)

I wish all the applicants the very best 😃 I know how it feels to receive a call and not recieve one too

So enjoy the moment and prepare for the next step!

hi,
our efforts paid. got a mail from them saying u ve a call.
thanks

Just coz I put up the story , doesn't mean I wrote it We have an editorial team which does the stories and its due to them we have been able to make this happen :)

I wish all the applicants the very best 😃 I know how it feels to receive a call and not recieve one too

So enjoy the moment and prepare for the next step!

In one way or another, its a PG effect.
So, kudos ur team as anguish is soon going to end.
I wud like to commend the efforts taken by the whole PG team and even though i didnt apply to MICA it is heartening to c tht students have at least got a call and to actually convert a call is now the students' responsibility.

PG rocks

Thanks Allwin and Apurv for all that you have done. Even if you dont want to take credit, we all know what the truth is. PG rocks!!! No. I didnt get a call as I didnt have 90 %ile. I have 88.09 to be precise. But I am happy that the sectionals thing has been nullified. At least this gives me a feeling that my form money has not been wasted, as I would have not applied in the first place if there were going to be sectionals, because I have quant at 53%ile. I dont mind getting knocked out due to criteria that was already known to me. That has happened many a times to me this season. Yes, first time using smilies after a long time. So that is a testimony that I am over it. Congrats to gulu, gauri, mmmboppp( to hell with your number of M's and P's), saatvik and everyone else who got a call. Hope to see all you guys convert the call, as I know how much this means to you.

Once again. PG rocks!!!

Nikhil

P.S. I dont know the current structure of MICAT, but i believe that is changed somewhat and does not consist of AD knowledge anymore. But yesterday I stumbled upon some material by CF, which has loads of AD trivia. So if any of you guys interested, do ping me.

Hi ppl,
And congrats to those who have made it to second list...and congrats to pagalguy as well...so ATB for MICAT/G.D/P.I!!!:)

Now this is absolutely wonderful! Congratulations to all those who would be getting the calls.

And to the entire PG.com team...keep up the good work.:D

Cheers!

This is unbelievable.. :wow: Awesome work, PG team! And congrats to all those who've just got calls!

apurv, allwyn, and everyone else who managed to give us this, thank you so very much. with this you guys have essentially empowered the whole student body which is a huge feat. more power to you guys and by association, to us :)
congratulations all, and especially the PG team, for whom also this is a huge moment. so proud to be associated with you.
PG rules!!
cheers!!

thanx alwin and apurav grt job
kudos to nikhil as well
although u dont have a cal but good things in store for u i am sure
it feels grt

This is absolutely amazing. Though I have not applied to MICA I know how frustrating it can get when you can do nothing against the arbitariness of B schools.
Great achievement and kudos to PAGALGUY!!

hey guys
kudos to the PG team and the students who had the faith in themselves to protest against this admissions fiasco.you should be proud of yourselves for making yourself heard irrespective of whether you got the call or not.
congratulations to all the call getters.
good luck.
nona.

hey people
i have 92.56% in CAT
dint have a call even now
is there ne specific location where 2 check out the calls?

hey guys...thanks a ton........u have no idea what dis means to me....us.....god u guys rock.....n i luv pagalguy.com.........life looks so good now........