[PaGaLGuY.com Contest] Applying for MBA Abroad? Win an iPod nano!

Hi all, Now that we’re all looking at big MBA schools in abroad, attending the World MBA Tour is the next logical step. And we want to make it a little more fun for you, by allowing you to win a FREE iPod nano by answering a simple Quiz at - …

Hi all,

Now that we're all looking at big MBA schools in abroad, attending the World MBA Tour is the next logical step. And we want to make it a little more fun for you, by allowing you to win a FREE iPod nano by answering a simple Quiz at - http://www.pagalguy.com/contests/topmba/

Quiz prizes -

1. Every correct entry wins free entry into the World MBA Tour in November/December 2006 in their choice of city.

2. One lucky winner gets a an iPod nano + QS Hamper

3. Two lucky winners get a QS Hamper
QS Hamper = (MBA Career Guide Fall 2006 Edition + Top Universities Guide + QS 2006 Latest Research Reports)

Good luck to you all

took the test!
what does a percentage score of 99.96 mean??? :wow:

Hey Apurv - why not make this a sticky thread till the competition is over?!?!
This thread has already been thrown into the second page 😃

i also got all correct and a percentage score of 99.96

amitnsitian Says
i also got all correct and a percentage score of 99.96

Without googling?? :wow: 😃
Entrepreneur07 Says
Without googling?? :wow: :)

why did you ask that question only to me and not to iday moreover all answers are their TopMBA.com - The leading information site for MBA applicants, students and the World MBA Tour so no need of googling 😃
amitnsitian Says
why did you ask that question only to me and not to iday moreover all answers are their TopMBA.com - The leading information site for MBA applicants, students and the World MBA Tour so no need of googling :)

He he..question was for both of you. I was getting a complex coz I dont know a single answer in that quiz.
Entrepreneur07 Says
He he..question was for both of you. I was getting a complex coz I dont know a single answer in that quiz.

all answers were available from the TopMBA site.
Entrepreneur07 Says

5. What does 'GMAT' stand for?
cummon Entrepreneur07
atleast i got one right

Got the invite :)

thanks

Just back from the Fair.

Event was so-so only. Reason = lack of big name schools. The NUS table was the most happening place. The representative of NUS was actually holding the brochures as high as she could, enquiring if someone had not got the brochures. Looked pretty much like the BSchool version of "Hot cross buns..." ;)

Schools like Wharton, Tuck had supposedly booked slots but dint turn up. And there were no presentations as such, only info points where one could drop in, speak with an AdComm rep and carry away brochures (and whatever goodies were on offer).

I guess a lot of it was coz this is the first time they're in Chennai. Hopefully they'll bring more schools next year.

BTW - There were two of us who went in with "VIP passes" from PG. The folks of QS thought we work for PG. "Are u from Allwin's team??? PaGaLGuy??? We're very happy to be associated with PaGaLGuy! Some of the work you guys do are really amazing."

If only i had worn the PG-Tee, things would have been much more interesting :)

Iday

PS: We were also given a copy of the "Top MBA Career Guide".
PP: Apurv - Who got the nano?!?

BTW - There were two of us who went in with "VIP passes" from PG. The folks of QS thought we work for PG. "Are u from Allwin's team??? PaGaLGuy??? We're very happy to be associated with PaGaLGuy! Some of the work you guys do are really amazing."

PS: We were also given a copy of the "Top MBA Career Guide".
PP: Apurv - Who got the nano?!?

I was the ONLY VIP entrant fm Hyd and I didnt get any guide :-(

yeah apurv who got the Nano??
I was the ONLY VIP entrant fm Hyd and I didnt get any guide :-(

yeah apurv who got the Nano??

the guide's worth $15 buddy.
But then, it is a simple compilation of school names, with a one page info on all the schools. there are some articles though - about MBA (the increase in number of applications, improving job market etc) and business in general.

well guys wait for Mumbai people.
i am sure i-pod's gonna be mine

dear Apurv,
Iday said there were no big-name schools present @ fair @ chennai.
what's scene in Mumbai?
any inner info?

Is Kellogg coming?
Kellogg really disappointed me (& thats why theres no K in my userid ;)
so wanted to ask some specific q.

oh bytheway, have they provide the list of schools coming to fair@Mumbai.

& lastly: the list varies with location i suppose. means the schools present in banglore dont necessarily available @ Mumbai...
something like that;
please confirm it ( i mean plz let me know.)

Dear Amit,
you coming for fair?
when you planning to come?
would you pm me your cell no.? or do it via orkut.
i think you have mine already 😉

Dear Amit,
you coming for fair?
when you planning to come?
would you pm me your cell no.? or do it via orkut.
i think you have mine already ;)
i will not coming for the fair as i attended it last time. but i have my emory interview at 1:30 pm at the same venue so if u r there, we can meet up for some time as i have to go the office after that :(. PMed u my number

i ll be there around 1700~
so we cant meet

Apurv
i ll have the access to the net for an hour between ~1500-1700.
so if possible please reply it asap.

bytheway i hope you ll attend the fair?
afterall you represent the pg

bytheway i hvnt received your pm yet amit.

dear Apurv,
Iday said there were no big-name schools present @ fair @ chennai.
what's scene in Mumbai?
any inner info?
Is Kellogg coming?
& lastly: the list varies with location i suppose. means the schools present in banglore dont necessarily available @ Mumbai...
something like that;
please confirm it ( i mean plz let me know.)

This is exactly what I mean when I keep saying "DO your Homework!!!" If you had visited the TopMBA site, you would have known that TopMBA has put up a list of colleges visiting each city. Come on man, dont be that lazy!

List of schools coming to Mumbai is here - Welcome topmba.com - The World's leading information Web site for MBA Applicants and MBA Students