PaGaLGuY.com Business School Rankings on UTVi at 3:30 PM & 6PM today - Nov 22nd

Hi Puys, Check out the PaGaLGuY.com Bschool Rankings 2009 on TV. UTVi will be broadcasting a show on the PG Bschool Rankings today at 7:30 PM. *Reruns: Saturday, November 22 2008 at 3:30pm and 6 pm Reruns: Sunday, November 23 2008 at …

Hi Puys,

Check out the PaGaLGuY.com Bschool Rankings 2009 on TV. UTVi will be broadcasting a show on the PG Bschool Rankings today at 7:30 PM.

Reruns: Saturday, November 22 2008 at 3:30pm and 6 pm
Reruns: Sunday, November 23 2008 at 12:00 noon and 5pm
Rerun: Thursday, November 27 2008 at 5.30 pm

We will also be launching the rankings in a couple of hours. Please take a look at the programme and send us your feedback. If there are any major issues to be covered, we can ask UTVi to cover it for you.

Please send feedback of the show to [email protected]

We hope you like it

cant wait for it!
Keeping my fingers crossed. Hoping to see I a lil bit up from last time.
It was disappointing to see I ranked 11 last time due to few people voting from central India.
Anyway, great initiative and a great way to launch!

Just back from watching it...

Nice show, people...

One question... were the interviewed students puys by any chance?

Keep up the good show, people. Awaiting the launch of the detailed rankings...

Regards,
Grondmaster

Just back from watching it...

Nice show, people...

One question... were the interviewed students puys by any chance?

Keep up the good show, people. Awaiting the launch of the detailed rankings...

Regards,
Grondmaster

UTVi shot its own campus interviews... they didn't ask for our help. So no idea who's a puy and who's not :D

A big thanks to UTVi for presenting this so well, and (for a change) taking such meticulous efforts to understand our methodology and present it in a simple way with little help from us.

This show is going to be rerun next Saturday, November 22 2008 on UTVi at 3:30pm and 6 pm. So those of you who missed out, watch it!

Cheers,

How long will it be till the results are out on PG?:yell:

I thot they would have been simultaneously launched on th epagalguy.

But just got to see the post here , was disappointed

Hope to see some Delhi B-Schools move up the ladder

A short version of the PaGaLGuY.com Rankings are coming up again on UTVi in a few mins... at 9 pm. Those who missed it can see it!

The coverage of the Pagalguy B-School Rankings was done very well by UTVi Business News Channel. Congrats to Pagalguy for providing one of the most transparent & reliable rankings covering all the prominent B-Schools which otherwise either don't particiapte or don't get figured in rankings done by various Business magazines.

I guess aspirants would also like to see a few, say top-5, B-Schools by entrance test. In case UTVi can just provide this as highlights at end of the repeat telecast, it would make the programme more interesting.

Kudos to PG!

The coverage of the Pagalguy B-School Rankings was done very well by UTVi Business News Channel. Congrats to Pagalguy for providing one of the most transparent & reliable rankings covering all the prominent B-Schools which otherwise either don't particiapte or don't get figured in rankings done by various Business magazines.

I guess aspirants would also like to see a few, say top-5, B-Schools by entrance test. In case UTVi can just provide this as highlights at end of the repeat telecast, it would make the programme more interesting.

Kudos to PG!

Thanks! If you want some specific thing covered in the show, please write as feedback to [email protected] !
UTVi shot its own campus interviews... they didn't ask for our help. So no idea who's a puy and who's not :D

A big thanks to UTVi for presenting this so well, and (for a change) taking such meticulous efforts to understand our methodology and present it in a simple way with little help from us.

This show is going to be rerun next Saturday on UTVi at 3:30pm and 6 pm. So those of you who missed out, watch it!

Cheers,

I hope you mean 29/11/2008 here, or else please put date explicitly. :)

ANdy :)

When will the rankings be out on PG? Really curious...:detective::detective:

Apurv Says
A short version of the PaGaLGuY.com Rankings are coming up again on UTVi in a few mins... at 9 pm. Those who missed it can see it!

IPR issues aside, has anyone recorded it? or can we have a version of it online on PG/Youtube? Not all folks are lucky to get all channels..... :|

Anyways, Rock on folks ! Launching rankings on TV, (almost) simultaneous release on web..What's next?

Cheers
I hope you mean 29/11/2008 here, or else please put date explicitly. :)

ANdy :)

Saturday, 22 November 2008 😁

When will we get to see these rankings on PG?

Hi,

Will it come out today?......can anybody shed some light on this....

Hi!
I am waiting to dissect the rankings at my desk..... Hope to see the stuff uploaded soon. Quite xcited about it!

when will be that "soon".

Bumping this thread. New show timings:

Reruns: Saturday, November 22 2008 at 3:30pm and 6 pm
Reruns: Sunday, November 23 2008 at 12:00 noon and 5pm
Rerun: Thursday, November 27 2008 at 5.30 pm

Please watch the show and send us feedback and be kind enough to UTVi for supporting the rankings and broadcasting it. You can send in your feedback to them at [email protected]