PaGaLGuY.com - 1st - Official TAPMI Counsellor to help students

Hello Guys, In the continuation of our efforts to become a credible interface between B-Schools and aspirants we are glad to present Prof. S Balasubramanian, The Chairman Admissions at TAPMI. He will be answering all queries related to TAPM…

Hello Guys,

In the continuation of our efforts to become a credible interface between B-Schools and aspirants we are glad to present Prof. S Balasubramanian, The Chairman Admissions at TAPMI. He will be answering all queries related to TAPMI and will be talking about the vision which TAPMI holds for its students and alumni.

Historically we need to talk to the students, passouts and others to get a clearer picture about the institute. But now TAPMI has taken the bold step to officially come onto the forums and clarify doubts. This gives prospective applicants an additional avenue for clarification and receiving information regarding the business school.

We see this as providing an added level of communication to you folks. Notwithstanding views from students, prospectives and alumni - now you have a chance to talk directly to the administration of the business school. Together this will be a potent way for you to understand and realize whether the specific school fits in your needs or not.

Prof. Balasubramanian has been provided the PG id - ProfBala@TAPMI He has also been provided with the rank of the Counsellor. The counselling will happen in the various TAPMI related threads on the discussion forum.

Just a small pointer to all, the more concise and clear your queries are, the better response you will get from Prof. Subramanian. Try asking your questions in points and avoid incomprehensible and vague questions.

Most importantly, we are also looking for feedback. What do you think about the initiative, can we do anything different and anything else that comes to your mind :smile:

The disclaimer: PaGaLGuY.com's role is limited to bringing forth the administration closer to the students and our participation should not in any way be mistaken as a recommendation or support for the institute or its programmes. We advise prospective applicants to independently research the school or its programmes before applying

initiative is great...thanx and congrates for this...

ofcourse i too was an prospective candidate for 06-08 but it seems tapmi didnt felt like that..

would like to know if i can get some insight why i couldnt make at tapmi...

inspite of 4.5 yrs of exp at nuclear power corp....decent gd/pi..exptempo...

most surprisingly...gd pi at tapmi were on date 27-29 march..and results out on 1st april...none of the institute in india came out with results so fast...isnt something doubtful??

i believe u would have plan for similar initiative for other forum..likes of xlri-gmp

again congrates...pg is doing great job...hats off....:grab:

Very good initiative indeed. Just like to make one suggestion - please have this counselling done on a single thread under the name of TAPMI Counselling, So the we don't have switch between threads to reach the counseller. what say?

Great initiative, PG. This will certainly help students in getting a clearer picture of what TAPMI is all about.

I'm sure many other institutes will follow suit; here's to more!

And, I think, having a separate section dedicated only for Counsellors would help in the long-run.

this is a great initative by tapmi to solve aspirants doubts.
i have got the final call from tapmi & the thing i want 2 know is that will i be allowed 2 to 3 days leave for my project presentation which will be anytime between 12th to 25th of june here in pune

Great initiative indeed.

I was a prospective candidate for 06-08 batch.
But I could not convert my call.

Sir, I was interviewed by you (Prof. S Balasubramanian) at Hotel Good Times on 20/03/2006 (9 a.m. batch).

1) I would like to know your views on my performance at various selection levels and the grounds on which I was not selected.
This will help me improve my performance and present to you as a better candidate in the future.

2) I would also like to know if there is any chance of a waitlist being issued this year because I am really looking forward to TAPMI for the academic session 06-08.

Abhineet Jain
CAT Registration No. 8220437
TAPMI Registration No. 15521

this is indeed a gr8 step forward for PG.. and hats off for TAPMI for being bold enough to take this step. i hope other b-schools follow suit soon..

indeed a step that was much awaited...

i think all B-Schools shud now follow the step taken by Prof. Bala and use this platform (PG) in the most optimum way...

Great initiative indeed.

I was a prospective candidate for 06-08 batch.
But I could not convert my call.

Sir, I was interviewed by you (Prof. S Balasubramanian) at Hotel Good Times on 20/03/2006 (9 a.m. batch).

1) I would like to know your views on my performance at various selection levels and the grounds on which I was not selected.
This will help me improve my performance and present to you as a better candidate in the future.

2) I would also like to know if there is any chance of a waitlist being issued this year because I am really looking forward to TAPMI for the academic session 06-08.

Abhineet Jain
CAT Registration No. 8220437
TAPMI Registration No. 15521

i was interviewed on same day i.e 20th march at hotel good times
cat reg. no.-6260558
tapmi form no.10621
i would like to know my weakness or reasons y i was not selected this wud help me improve in future

Hello sir..
thanks for coming up to help us.
thanks to the moderator for taking an initiative in starting this thread.
One of my friend made it through TAPMI 2006-2008.
She is taking the admission.
She wants to avail the entire course fee as edu loan from banks..
Can you (TAPMI) refer her to a bank (which has an understanding & tie up with TAPMI) so that she can avail the loan without any security (or) collateral etc?
Please reply to this post asap bcoz the dates are closing in.
Thank You.

Regards..

Hi
needed info on the wait list for TAPMI...
ne idea on that...

thanks