PaGaLGuY.com - 1st - Official IBA Counsellor to help students.

Hello Guys, In the continuation of our efforts to become a credible interface between B-Schools and aspirants we are glad to present Mr. Rakesh, the senior relationship manager from Indian Business Academy. He will be answering all queries re…

Hello Guys,

In the continuation of our efforts to become a credible interface between B-Schools and aspirants we are glad to present Mr. Rakesh, the senior relationship manager from Indian Business Academy. He will be answering all queries related to IBA and will be talking about the vision which IBA holds for its students and alumni.

Historically we need to talk to the students, passouts and others to get a clearer picture about the institute. But now IBA has taken the bold step to officially come onto the forums and clarify doubts. This gives prospective applicants an additional avenue for clarification and receiving information regarding the business school.

We see this as providing an added level of communication to you folks. Notwithstanding views from students, prospectives and alumni - now you have a chance to talk directly to the administration of the business school. Together this will be a potent way for you to understand and realize whether the specific school fits in your needs or not.

Mr. Rakesh has been provided the PG id - Counsellor@IBA. He has also been provided with the rank of the Counsellor. The counselling will happen in the IBA thread.

Just a small pointer to all, the more concise and clear your queries are, the better response you will get from Mr. Rakesh. Try asking your questions in points and avoid incomprehensible and vague questions.

Most importantly, we are also looking for feedback. What do you think about the initiative, can we do anything different and anything else that comes to your mind :)

The disclaimer: PaGaLGuY.com's role is limited to bringing forth the administration closer to the students and our participation should not in any way be mistaken as a recommendation or support for the institute or its programmes. We advise prospective applicants to independently research the school or its programmes before applying

pagalguy Says
Most importantly, we are also looking for feedback. What do you think about the initiative, can we do anything different and anything else that comes to your mind

I'd say this is a great initiative. :thumbsup:
Over the past 3 years, we have seen BSchoolers, who promise us to paint the real picture, but at the end of the day, all we see are more "My daddy strongest" slogans.
But, now, coming from an Official from IBA, I think what we'll get here is indeed from the horse's mouth. :)

Attention Folks : The concerned person is an official from IBA, So pls dont ask vague qns, and also things which you might find it on their website.

Once again, Kudos to both the teams. :thumbsup:

I am a new puy so think i don't have the right to say anything but still i could not stop myself.
I appriciate your move Pagalguy and you should continue doing this.
Now for IBA i also want to know very much about this insti. so i would like to request the counseller to give a brief intro about the insti and the facilities, selection criteria and fees.

Regards,
sanjeev goyal

another one.. this counsellor thing is fast becoming popular. i am sure its gonna go a long way in helping the students.. gr8 work PG..

hello sir
i am joining IBA bangalore.i have some queries:
>at the time of placement do companies prefer btech students as comparitive to other graduates?
>which all companies prefer engineers and what was the salary package they offered last year?
thankyou