PaGaLGuY's aka Allwin @ scmhrd

The story goes like this:- Its Friday, I run to check my mails in the 10 minute break we have between lectures, and I see a scrap on Orkut, for me from estranged_gnrs to call him asap, with moi carrying no mobile phone, I pick up Subbu’s mobi…

The story goes like this:-

Its Friday, I run to check my mails in the 10 minute break we have between lectures, and I see a scrap on Orkut, for me from estranged_gnrs to call him asap, with moi carrying no mobile phone, I pick up Subbu's mobile phone(My good friend here, shares his name with our director) and talk to him, guess What Do I hear, He and PG aka Allwin are coming to Pune tomorrow and is there any chance they can meet our director?.

Our director Prof. Subramanian aka Subbu, was in Delhi then, and hence I ask him to wait till I find out his availability.

I later discover that he is coming back only late in the night and might reach Pune early morning and there are less chances of he turning up in College, so I ask Rohit in the night to wait untill I find out in the morning and fix up an appointment.

With moi having no FCQ's today,(FCQs the name with which the Quizzes of subjects are referred to here) on account of my elective quiz getting postponed to Monday,I reached college early for the scheduled Sem III presentation of Subjects. At 11 a.m I call up our director and break him this news and hence ask an appointment and guess what he says" I am already on my way to college and I can meet them for sure". Thats it. I immediately leave a message for estranged_gnrs and later he calls me up to confirm and also say that Apurv and Kunal are also there in the team.

All said and done, I take the permission of my faculty and skip the last part of the presentations of Sem III electives, and receive them at the front gate.

The director had an interesting discussion with them for @ 1hr 45 min, and they discuss a variety of issues facing B-Schools and also how the method of learning is in SCMHRD. All in all ......a nice discussion to which I was a mute spectator with some points here and there.....

Lack of time on account of Rohit's classes, leaves the team with no choice but to leave immediately after the informal interaction.

So all in all a short visit to Hinjewadi by apna PG and team.....

Cheers

Shankar

PG in Pune :wow: Would have loved to meet all you people. Anyway maybe next time:)

moi missing something or
was this an inspection ?

*mumbles on incoherently
pagalguy ki JAI
pagalguy ki JAI

Moi n a friend were witness to shanxx receiving the Pagal Gods at the main entrance n taking them to the director....The pagal gods looked like geeks who were endearingly unassuming!! Shanxx introduced us to them...Knowing our director,I am sure there would have been fireworks.... Lively that is.....

Hi Shanx...
Could u give more details... what all happened there... what did they discuss etc...

hii guys
met PG god Allwin today.. was waiting wid a camera to click a snap wid him and PG team.. could not do it though... but neverthless was so happy to "catch a glimpse" of PG top brass and specially allwin in person..

cheers
subbu

@RagnRoll:- lol, no inspection this..was an interaction with our director.

@beatiger:- Man....I did not know this ...and u waited outside the director's office for 2 hrs for a pic with them....? and then gave up when things did not end? moi just heard this.....

Wow a thread .. It was an impromptu visit since our team was in Pune yesterday. We got a chance to speak to the director. I thank Shankar for fixing up the appointment double quick.

I liked the neat and clean campus. After speaking to the director I did realize that this school operated like non other I know about. To that effect we will be interviewing the director soon and publishing the interview on pagalguy.com :)

As for you closet surfers.. you should have stopped us! We wouldn't have minded pics, food and some jokes Did we even look like the serious kind

Hope to catch up with you guys at some other time :)

Cheers!

thx allwin... a nice gesture from u ....sure if you(PG team) lands in our campus next time (Allwin: We wouldn't have minded pics, food and some jokes), you guyz will be given a royal welcome....

Dear Allwin,we closet surfers came there by sheer accident!!No prep time dude...N don't own one either...Would've really loved to lunch with you guys..:)