PaGaLGuY Anthem! Lyricists,Musicians,Singers Come OnBoard!!!

Ahoa!!! Heeheehaawhaaw!!! Well, we have got PG cartoons, we have got PG logos and now our Monsieur Green ( :: ) is asking for a PaGaLGuY anthem!!! So here is an invitation to all the poets, musicians and singers to come on board and pā€¦

Ahoa!!!! Heeheehaawhaaw!!!

Well, we have got PG cartoons, we have got PG logos and now our Monsieur Green ( ) is asking for a PaGaLGuY anthem!!!

So here is an invitation to all the poets, musicians and singers to come on board and put in your ideas . Based on it, we will be selecting a team who will ultimately make the song and it will be released on All India PG meet this year!

I am not laying down any ground rules, because I feel it may inhibit the creativity.Would love to see ideas, suggestions and discussions to make the greatest hit of all times!!!

Since my knowledge of music is limited to swaying my posterior on raunchy songs, I will do what I am best at-Getting the resources and making sure the people who are interested can coordinate without any problems.

Apurv, who knows few things about music and has played with few bands in his vagabond life, will be the part of the song making team .So I hand over the guitar to him and to you guys...
Lets make it!!!

Cheers!!!
Rohit

An earlier attempt here:
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/let-us-write-pagal-song-25012372

We're looking at an English anthem, I hope... not Hindi or any other Indian language... That'd make it very regionalized...

In such a case, It'd be better to have some basic guidelines... eg... English, how many paras, how long must it take... et al...

Regards,
Grondmaster

PS: I'm in... As soon as I get some more ideas, 'm starting writing the anthem šŸ˜‰ - gronde

We're looking at an English anthem, I hope... not Hindi or any other Indian language... That'd make it very regionalized...

In such a case, It'd be better to have some basic guidelines... eg... English, how many paras, how long must it take... et al...

I m the only Paras here :satisfie:

I support Hindi as a language for the anthem.

This place is booked. Will put some stuff later.

@Bangalore Pgites..

Lets meet up one day to discuss bout the same... we gotto win this one...

I suggest Hindi wordings shud be allowed too...

Ashish

@Bangalore Pgites..

Ashish

here i come to join ths thread.....

well i m a guitar player(bass) n i also sing...
I have been in many bands in delhi...
rght nw m wid a band named DHWNI in delhi....

m here to lend my services in creating dat song.....
Bt i m off to dehradun 2mrw...so wont be visiting this thread till next week thursday....
ill try my best to figure out smthng till dat time......ONE ENGLISH n ONE HINDI den vll c which fits better.....

THANKS...(pls bear wid me till next thursday..)...i already got a tune....
@Bangalore Pgites..

Ashish

ashish bhai kab aur kahan milna hain bas yeh bata do PG ke liye saala kuch bhi karega
@Bangalore Pgites..

Ashish

ashish bhai kab aur kahan milna hain bas yeh bata do PG ke liye saala kuch bhi karega
mwahahaa
me tuning in as well ...lyrics ka try maarta hoon :drinking:

Neelabh

will get back with some lyrics....

The Vocalist is on board Captain!!

Apurv...just tap a guitar tune and send it over...I'll get back with the lyrics and vocals.
or...
if you can, arrange for an online jam session

Mez in for d singing part...done a lot of tht.... eng / hindi...
Not a big lyricist though...will pitch in as v start working on it....

I think it shud b English....why dn't v hav a poll 4 d same???

ciao

He too will try wit some lyrics....i thnk we can have hinglish sort of theme for the anthem.........

Oops tat got repeated........

Hey,
Posting late because of ongoing exams,
but I saw it yesterday and started the song then only.

Besides being (mentally) at FMS, I am a professional Guitarist and Vocalist!
In medium term, I plan to get out an album soon enough...

I am keeping things simple (I messaged Rohit - but he didnt reply - oh! he replied on the thread itself šŸ˜ƒ )
Making the song on the lines of a very popular English song...
Will keep it English - might inject some Hindi here n there...

Lets see how it comes along!

Ankit

@Bangalore Pgites..

Ashish

Wow..sounds real great. I am a singer and that too hindi wordings i would love it ..

I am in to chant šŸ˜‰ .....Wots the next step ?? šŸ˜ƒ

Same here - me a vocalist too - and would be glad to lend my vocals for PG... - In fact i am one of the vocalists in my company's band... ;)

@vineet - probably we decide this at ur farewell meet...

@Banglaore PGites - we gotto come up with somethin innovative - and beat the hell out of Hyd/Pune/Mumbai PGites... šŸ˜‰ - so that we can be declared official All India winners at AIPGM...

No confirmation on the proposal for Hindi wordings being accepted as yet - my take is that it will make the full scenario more flavoured - only angrezi shabd mite make it bland... ;)

@abhi_g1 - next meet mostly... :)

Ashish

I can lend my creativity in writing the lyrics... and I can also lend my voice if we are looking at something in the lines of "Collar ko thoda sa uppar chdha ke, Cigarette ke dhooen ka challa banake..." types...
I think we can settle for a mix of languages... Some of the greatest all time desi hits like BC Sutta, XL ki kudiyan, GMD, sabka katega all have Hindi as their principal language. Also, are we looking for a "no-holds-barred" song or something that would be presentable to the extreme conservatives as well?

Apurv...just tap a guitar tune and send it over...I'll get back with the lyrics and vocals.
or...
if you can, arrange for an online jam session

y n i wondey Y dre is no activity on this thread....

well i m back n will start wid a song now only...

NY LYRICS or shall i do honours....

here is a sample...

hhuh hhuh....
this song is dedicated to all the pagals who r sanely insane.....
G D
IT was just another day..
C D
It was just another moment..
G D C
I came across this site while browsing..
G D
PAGALGUY was the name
C D
n i said WTF..!!!
G D C
Well d WTF is happening here..

aage bhi aa raha hai bhayion bt help me wid d lyrics...
smthng being mentioned abt QUANT STUDS N VA GODS n DEN ADDICTED PAGALS N HARDCORE PAGALS N VARIOUS THREADS....n various moderators.... šŸ˜ƒ
pls complete d verse...

@tati bhai will get back wid an online recording.....an ONLINE JAM SESSION