PaGaL GuY.com becomes web media partner for IIMB's Bschool fest - Vista

Allo Folks, As the topic states, we are the web media partner for IIMBโ€™s Vista. Here is the official blurb :slight_smile: "With less than two weeks to go before Vista, Indias largest management festival kicks off, the virtual festival starts tonightโ€ฆ

Allo Folks,

As the topic states, we are the web media partner for IIMB's Vista. Here is the official blurb :)

"With less than two weeks to go before Vista, Indias largest management festival kicks off, the virtual festival starts tonight at 9 pm with the launch of Online at 9. A bouquet of 6 games in finance, marketing, operations and systems ensure that students of varied interests find something for themselves. Student managers from the best business schools and executives from corporates across India will be logging on tonight to grapple with intriguing conundrums.

The first night kicks off with the marketing game with a twist. Set with a Biblical reference this game tests the knowledge of brands, products across brands, brands across products, and myriads of them. Can you find your way through this winding, fuzzy maze? Click on http://www.iimb-vista.com to find out. Attractive prizes for pg regulars who come up with the most innovative strategy for cracking the game.
"

Whats the fun, if our junta doesn't win some tees and certificates!!! So do check out the highlighted text in the above paragraph

Junta..go logon, get some tees, get some certificates .. post em and prove to that you guys can have some serious fun dishing out management gyaan and creating strategies - all before entering into a bschool.

Also, need I say that.. a certificate here ..could potentially help you during your admissions .. So log on and have fun ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

it seems PG on a "web partnering" spreee.
carry on the gr8 work

KUDOS to one & all

mik

wow! yet again? Good going ๐Ÿ˜ƒ :drinking:

pg - do you approach these guys or they approach u to make u a web media partner? how does it work?

btw - is participation open to all or by invitation only? i wud like to attend (some part of) the event - if possible.

cheers once again

applause once again 4 PG..gr8 going ppl. Iam proud 2 be a part of PG :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hey zango ,
Participation on the online games is open to all PG junta. Just vist http://www.iimb-vista.com to play.
As for the events during VISTA, some of the events like paperpresentation and case studies are on invitation only. But there are a whole load of events that are open to all. The best manager game "Tycoon" is for Bschoolers, aspirants and corporates. You might be interested in it. Hope to see you at VISTA.

Nikhil

pg is literally goin to places....way to go....

All you bloggers out there, VISTA has a special blogging competition "BLoggerville" with huge prizes of 3000/- and 2000/- to the winner and runner up. Check out http://www.iimb-vista.com for details on how to participate and win a lot of moolah

Nikhil

wow! yet again? Good going ๐Ÿ˜ƒ :drinking:

pg - do you approach these guys or they approach u to make u a web media partner? how does it work?

btw - is participation open to all or by invitation only? i wud like to attend (some part of) the event - if possible.

cheers once again

Zango - They have gotten in touch with me uptil now

As for participation, I'd suggest getting in touch with any of the IIMB dudes here on the forum and they would be more than happy to show you around if you can confirm your trip to them ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

i m not getting the link to login for the online game........i have tried regreshing and clearing cache...............
help b guyz

LOGIN LINK -

http://spidi.iimb.ernet.in/vista/OA9/Mash/index.html

try this out

mik

๐Ÿ˜› Great going PG!! Great to see you going all over the country now!!!

BTW just checked the site www.iimb-vista.com .. a new contest seems to be on .. Mixed Bag ... cool questions guys!!

Also, guys I need some help with choosing which CAT forum to join for prep .. giving exam next year!

absolutely great!!!!!!!!!!

pg's going places alright ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ :D

what's next on the agenda? IIMC?

may pg conquer the world (of b-schools, atleast for now )!!!

Hi Guys at IIMB

Could you please consider changing the timings for the Online @ 9 from 6 to 9. This would help many office goers like me ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I mean staying till 12 in the night will be tough (i might then get production support work if i show my eagerness to stay till 12 am ๐Ÿ˜ ) :-).

I know it seems a one off request, but i guess many would benefit with this..

Thanks
krishna

Nooooo!! And then there'll be people like me who won't be able to play ๐Ÿ˜ž

Dude, you can play Mixed Bag ... or earn some brownie points with your boss by staying till 12 ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hey XPEDITER,
Sorry dude, but the events were scheduled in such a way that everyone will be able to find time to play. The rationale behind scheduling it at 9 was that Bschholers will have time off from classes and discussions, undergrads will be home from college and corporates would have most probably finished their work by this time. It would be great if you could make it to a net parlour close to your house to participate in online@9. There are prizes galore to be won. So make time to play, and you definately will not regret it .

Nikhil

Hey XPEDITER,
Sorry dude, but the events were scheduled in such a way that everyone will be able to find time to play. The rationale behind scheduling it at 9 was that Bschholers will have time off from classes and discussions, undergrads will be home from college and corporates would have most probably finished their work by this time. It would be great if you could make it to a net parlour close to your house to participate in online@9. There are prizes galore to be won. So make time to play, and you definately will not regret it .

Nikhil

"everyone" being?

man - you can atleast let it run thru the day - its not like i can't login frm home - but i lose my senses by 8:00 pm(yeah there used to be a time when i used to be at the office working till well past midnight - but i am not so enthusiastic (or young? :P) anymore) - and you are asking me to play a quiz at 9:00 ๐Ÿ˜ž

Guess I used the wrong word there. The events were sceduled in such a way that "most" people would be able to play . Sorry about that dude. But do try to find time to play ๐Ÿ˜ƒ .

Nikhil

Hi,
Planning to turn up at iimb tommorow.Is there a fee to be paid for participation?
Btw, what's the experience for undergraduates going to be like?How many of them generally turn up and are they likely to be overwhelmed by the experience?

I dont think there is any fee for participation, but there are hell lot of prizes on offer. Come and grab as many as u want

Mihir