PaGaL GuY.com becomes web media partner for IIMA's Bschool fest - Confluence

Now thats news :: We are the web media partner for IIMA’s Bschool Fest - Confluence. Its the biggest bschool fest in India and the kind of attendance they have is staggering. We will be publishing articles from the festival on our portal an…

Now thats news

We are the web media partner for IIMA's Bschool Fest - Confluence. Its the biggest bschool fest in India and the kind of attendance they have is staggering. We will be publishing articles from the festival on our portal and will keep you updated on the happenings on a regular basis.

The Fest extends from Oct 21st to Oct 24th.

Historically prospective students haven't had much access to bschool fests, but we intend to change it this time around. From stories to pictures of IIMA's Confluence, you will get to read it all on PaGaL GuY.com.

Most importantly, I would also like to thank the folks at IIMA to make this possible. Even though they are arguably the best bschool in India, they still have taken time off to reach prospective bschooling junta. That shows great concern and also shows how they aren't relying only on their brandname and sitting back.

Cheers to IIMA's Confluence and wait for the coverage ;)

PS: We might be having a PaGaL GuY.com banner @ IIMA .. Best pics shot of that banner get a free PG.com Tee

Now thats news

We are the web media partner for IIMA's Bschool Fest - Confluence. Its the biggest bschool fest in India and the kind of attendance they have is staggering. We will be publishing articles from the festival on our portal and will keep you updated on the happenings on a regular basis.

The Fest extends from Oct 21st to Oct 24th.

Historically prospective students haven't had much access to bschool fests, but we intend to change it this time around. From stories to pictures of IIMA's Confluence, you will get to read it all on PaGaL GuY.com.

Most importantly, I would also like to thank the folks at IIMA to make this possible. Even though they are arguably the best bschool in India, they still have taken time off to reach prospective bschooling junta. That shows great concern and also shows how they aren't relying only on their brandname and sitting back.

Cheers to IIMA's Confluence and wait for the coverage ;)

PS: We might be having a PaGaL GuY.com banner @ IIMA .. Best pics shot of that banner get a free PG.com Tee

This is gr8 news!...Cheers to PG! 😁

Ankur

WOAH BABY!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

This is BIG! 😁

Amazing to say the least !! Congrats everyone !!

I am wondering what exactly a "web media partner" would do though

And puhleeez don't think we are going to get a Tee by bumping that thread yet again. PG has the carte blanche to go ahead and get a design. I'm sure we all would love to have one !!!

Cheers once again !!

Arun

In terms of what we do is - bring the fest to you. Details, articles, event info. This time H/W/S - Harvard/Wharton/Stanford are visiting the fest. Media partners usually get the fest out 'there'. Since we reach the max. prospective junta out there , we were chosen as web media partner for the fest.

As for the Tee - it hasn't been designed yet, but yes .. we are finally working on it 😉 .. Nov 1st week..they should be on ! After all y'all would want to wear it for your CAT exam ..right ?

Well, I've always felt proud to be a part of this forum 😃

In terms of what we do is - bring the fest to you. Details, articles, event info. This time H/W/S - Harvard/Wharton/Stanford are visiting the fest. Media partners usually get the fest out 'there'. Since we reach the max. prospective junta out there , we were chosen as web media partner for the fest.

As for the Tee - it hasn't been designed yet, but yes .. we are finally working on it 😉 .. Nov 1st week..they should be on ! After all y'all would want to wear it for your CAT exam ..right ?

Grt Work ......Congratulations

Wow...wearing the PG tee to the exam....that wud b fun.....imagine ppl coming out of the exam and all PGites coming together and possibly hanging out!!!!!... that wud b coooool.

Now, thats coooooooooooolllllllllll 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 This sure looks great....

Congrats PG & PG junta... & thanks IIMA dudes... 😁 😁

Simba

pagalguy @ Tue Oct 12, 2004 1:11 pm Says
We might be having a PaGaL GuY.com banner @ IIMA .. Best pics shot of that banner get a free PG.com Tee

Would satellite images do?
Congrats to the forum 😁 :D! It's another Heather in the Fat...

:P 😉

aweeeeesome

great goin guys ........ 😁 😁 😁 😁 😁

gr8 going guys!!!!!!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

wow... this is really cool!! :thumbsup:

congratulations everyone!!!!!!!!

congrats!!! i guess the mods and super mods and admins have done a gr8 gr8 job..

after reading pg's first post on this thread about wearing pg tees on nov21st.. i think that too is one rocker of an idea... man it would look like one big army going to :bell the cat:
wat say junta..

for the tees if pg has a link, nothing like it.. but if help is required, i am pretty close to tirpur and i think i can be some sort of help if reqd..

cheers
jai hind!!!
jay BILLI !!!
abishek

Awesome 😃 :big-ups:

Rite Choice IIMA ;)
No place can take ur Fest to prospective students as effecticely as PG Land will 😉

-Akshat

////////////////////////////////////\

wowwwwwwwwww PG !!!!! /\

gr8 going ....

does this mean that we pagals r gonna get free passes for confluence? //\

PS:

for the uninitiated..... /\ ----> is Miss Green

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers,

vijay //\

Great Going!!!! /\

Cheers,

Wayne