Pace, Drexel, Baylor, Akron or Chapman MBA - HELP !

Big hello to all you puys out there. I need your help. I am thinking of applying to the MBA Programs at the schools mentioned in the title but I want to get some information about the admission chances, scholarships and opinions about these …

Big hello to all you puys out there.

I need your help. I am thinking of applying to the MBA Programs at the schools mentioned in the title but I want to get some information about the admission chances, scholarships and opinions about these programs.

My profile is GMAT 630, TOEFL 115, 2 years of full-time work experience by the time I will enroll, good academics in business undergrad (90%) and some extra-curriculars.

I am very much interested to learn information the profiles of people that have been admitted in the past or present. How much scholarships did you receive and how are the programs you attending or thinking of attending?

I have searched this forum for useful information on any of these univ but no luck so I've started a new thread. I realize that many of the threads refer to 1st tier schools but due to my GMAT...it is useless to apply to such schools. I'm stuck with these programs and need your help with info. I have already been accepted to Missouri (no schol) and Daniels (10k scholarship) but can't afford any of them as I need more financial assistance from the univ.

Thanks and sorry for the long post :-P

anyone out there? :lookround:

UP !!! still nobody from any of these univ on this forum?

i have applied for pace