Oxford - Said Business School 2014 Aspirants - Class of 2015

Hi Guys, Couldn’t find a thread for the Said 2014 aspirants hence creating one. I am an admitted student from the 2012-13 admission cycle but had to defer to commence in 2014. Feel free to post or send across questions if any. Cheers.

Hi Guys,

Couldn't find a thread for the Said 2014 aspirants hence creating one. I am an admitted student from the 2012-13 admission cycle but had to defer to commence in 2014. Feel free to post or send across questions if any.

Cheers.

Wow no discussion on this thread, anyways I am a prospective student, applying for stage 3, Khalique it would be great if you could share your experience for application process.

Cheers

Hey There, What kind of GMAT score can land one in this college? Considering a 5 yr experienced person.

Hello very little activity here. Anyone applying for the March deadline? How are you handling the applications and connecting with the alums/current students from your industry. Lets make this thread a little more happening 😃

Hi, I need help on essays.

I cant find information on clubs or ECA that Oxford offers. Where all can i find that? I would like to use that to build in my essay.

Thanks!

Hi,

Can anyone please advise if I should in apply in Round 4. I have 680 GMAT, 9 years of work experience with 3 years of International experience in UK.

Thanks