Oxford / Cambridge vs. Yale ?

Anyone have their opinions? Are they perceived at the same level from companies etc? How is the network from either school? Is one recognized more in the US v. Europe (or other parts of the world)?

Anyone have their opinions? Are they perceived at the same level from companies etc? How is the network from either school? Is one recognized more in the US v. Europe (or other parts of the world)?

calpolytech Says

It is apples and oranges man...In US, obviously Yale holds more value than Oxbridge. But in UK Oxbridge is definitely preferred due to the connection to british businesses.
shahaoneal,
Does the Oxbridge label stick even in the case of MBAs from Oxford and Cambridge or is it primarily for the people who do Undergrad there?
I have heard people saying Business schools are seen as only peripheral and not seen as the core of these Universities! Is this true?

How valuable are the MBA degrees from Oxbridge in terms of brand value within UK/London, as compared to LBS or INSEAD or Wharton or Chicago? On par or better or one step lower?
As an alum of one of these schools, your views will be very much appreciated by members of PG like me.
Thanks

Oxbridge label definitely is for life. Business schools aren't the core of University in a sense that traditionally these Universities pride themselves in other undergrad disciplines, Political science in Oxford and pure science in Cambridge for e.g. But MBA programmes here are very new and will gain value as the time pass.

I guess 97% of the times, degree from Ox-Cam is at par with LBS or Insead. It is the alumni network of LBS and Insead that is much stronger and helps them in recruitment. Otherwise for neutral employer, all these MBAs look the same.

Wharton and Chicago are respected here, but are a bit alien.