Overseas MBA

Hello people, I am a noob to this forum, but expecting some serious help from the folks out here. Friends I am a very avg. student have been doing not so serious jobs from past 1.5 yrs to 2 yrs. My whole experience is in to IT. I just want to…

Hello people,

I am a noob to this forum, but expecting some serious help from the folks out here. Friends I am a very avg. student have been doing not so serious jobs from past 1.5 yrs to 2 yrs. My whole experience is in to IT. I just want to do MBA for a better life and better job. I was in to some terrible trouble all along my 12th and graduation career. I just expect one good suggestion from this forum. I have settled with a thought of finally taking the ROLL and challenging myself with a master degree. I am planning to do a overseas best value MBA with in a budget of 10-12 lakhs (very unwillingly I may just go up to 15 lakhs). After the MBA I just want graduate with good grades, and a worthy respectable job (no matter if its in INDIA or OVERSEAS). I have plans of settling in INDIA in future.

Please guide me on this, MBA can only be my Saviour but I will not able to prepare for any big exams as I spend somewhere around or above 12 hrs in office. I cant afford to quit my job as I can't ask for my lively-hood to my parents. I am looking up to your answers desperately.