OSU Fisher CoB ...

Hi ppl, I got an admit from the Fisher school of business and am gonna go with it :satisfie:. I’m contacting current students and alumni for more info on the Fisher Experience. Meanwhile, 1) Is anyone else taking up Fisher??? It would be …

Hi ppl,
I got an admit from the Fisher school of business and am gonna go with it :satisfie:. I'm contacting current students and alumni for more info on the Fisher Experience.
Meanwhile,
1) Is anyone else taking up Fisher???
It would be great if we could talk up details ...
2) Has more detail info about life @ Fisher (This includes @ Columbus:))??
General detail regardign life @ Columbus, @ Campus ...etc.

Applied @ (In Order of Preference)
1) Goizueta - reject
2) ISB - Interviews scruud :neutral: (This one was convertible!!!!!)
3) Fisher - admit with 20% schol
4) Kelley - waitlisted
5) TAMU - reject

-Naynesh!

Naynesh,

Congratulations! One of my friends, Gaurav Manchanda, is currently studying at OHIO Fisher. Well by the time you join he will be in the 2nd year of his MBA.

See if you can get his college e-mail address from the admissions people at OHIO. That ways it would be more appropriate to approach him. I would not feel comfortable posting his e-mail on these forums. Hoping you can understand that, but I am sure the admission people will be more than willing to help their prospective students.

Good Luck & Take Care !

Hi Amit,
Thanks for the contact info. I was beginning to wonder if there is no one else whoz joining Fisher this year ??: !
I guess you edited the message later since its not "legal" here to share contact information. Anyways, I have my own email account @osu.edu so it shouldn't be a problem to find "Gaurav Manchanda".

Do you have any information as such regarding anything @ Fisher 😃 ?

-Naynesh.

Naynesh,

Good to know that I was able to help you out. Sorry I do not have any more information on OSU, Fisher. Fortunately for me, I have got an admit from AIM, Philippines and will be heading there sometime in July this year.

Good luck to you for your MBA @ OSU, Fisher and hopefully you are able to contact Gaurav and find out all the information that you would need. I will personally drop him an e-mail and let him know that you will be contacting him soon.

Helloo people ...
Is there no one who has applied, researched or has been admitted to Fisher? :-D

Helloo people ...

Hi All,

I am another OSU Fisher Admit for Fall 06.
Looking for more people who have been admitted to Fisher for Fall 06.

Regards,
Kaushal.

Grrrrrrrr8! to find someone else who has been admitted to Fisher ...
Last heard, the college had an excellent placement for the international students with almost all of them being placed within three months ...

What information do you guys have about Fisher?

-Naynesh.

Helloo people ...

I have also applied to Fisher. But sadly I have been waitlisted:(.

Lets see what happens.

BTW, Fisher is a very good school. Also you will find lots & lots of Indian students in columbus. You can subscribe to [email protected] for more information.

Yogesh

Hey, thanks for the group info ...
But going by the latest activity shown on the group, (2-3 messages in each month this year) it looks sort of cold ... anyways its worth a try ...

What sort of information did you find otherwise?

-Naynesh.
Best of luck for your waitlist ...