ORIENTAL INSTITUTE of MANAGEMENT a.k.a OIM

Hi friends I am a student of oriental College Vashi. It was one of the biggest mistake of my life(other 179 students’ too). The college Infrastructure would look decent. Internal Faculty are useless, good for nothing(except one or 2). Be prepared …

Hi friends I am a student of oriental College Vashi. It was one of the biggest mistake of my life(other 179 students' too). The college Infrastructure would look decent. Internal Faculty are useless, good for nothing(except one or 2). Be prepared to find cockroaches in canteen food(happened couple of times, once in front of me). Management is worst u can say there's no management at all. No transparency in examination, no concept of revaluation, students don't get results on time...etc etc. Placement is horrible. U'll find list of companies outside office...its fake...student themselves have to look for companies....Placement officer is @$$#0|e....not a single thing in this college is proper. Guys i'm not exaggerating....An advice do not take admission here

When I was thinking of which college to join for MMS. Many of my friends recommended me not to join OIM, but still I joined that college. I had taken Marketing as specialization.

The first day of the college was very special as I made many friends and the staff is also very good. Everyone in the college is very co -operative. OIM has Placement cell and they work hard for students. They invite lots of reputed companies. Professors and other admin staff is also very co-operative.

Prof. Punjwani Sir, Nimith Sir are best faculty in OIM. Their perspective is Industry oriented which is very much useful for our future.

Never the less every year there is annual function and it is always a huge success.